What can I do about my scleral show

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Ignore the serious face , it's for some document , sadly forgot to take the ciggy filter out. I listened to some of you guys and did this ice cooling stuff but it seems I got more scleral show ,, what should I do ? I can't get more fat , or should I ?
Passpicture

Screenshot 20230723 130213 Chrome

Hug 1

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Willmogulater
It's not even bad. You have way bigger f allios

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
whats that on your lips?

You have no collagen and sfs
Oh , yeah. Actually I had it measured and it was around 18.8cm from hairline to chin ,which is ig 0.2-0.4 cm short of the average , it wouldn't have been noticeable, if the width of the face had been proportional , but here I am 😁

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and cancercell
Gay aliens jaw+ thin lis

Oh , yeah. Actually I had it measured and it was around 18.8cm from hairline to chin ,which is ig 0.2-0.4 cm short of the average , it wouldn't have been noticeable, if the width of the face had been proportional , but here I am 😁
Oh that's why you have the lil goattee too. It's a bad fraud you need to shave it

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
Ignore the serious face , it's for some document , sadly forgot to take the ciggy filter out. I listened to some of you guys and did this ice cooling stuff but it seems I got more scleral show ,, what should I do ? I can't get more fat , or should I ?
View attachment 2336577
Built to destroy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
You might look better with nw1

• Woah
you dont have sfs, you have either a compact or small midface. eyes are good and symmetric, i see no uee, they are pct, and symmetrical.

your hairline is bad, your forhead is small, you might look better with a buzzcut.

zaeg la maduach ach, bid büch bun

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and BrahminBoss
smiling raises undereye

• +1
View attachment 2336577
U look like khabib

• So Sad
  • JFL

Your scleral show mogs man it looks just like this

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Picsart 23 07 23 23 48 12 317

I improved it

• JFL
Scleral show is a halo dude

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Scleral show is a halo dude
Yea it actually looks dark triad if it looks like this

where there's a tiny bit of white under the eyes but the lower lids are still tight with good pfl, and the upper lids cover the iris a bit more than usual but not ptosis level

or Zurzolo

A little exposure is normal. Even some models have it when they dont squint

u would ascend so hard with longer hair and genioplasty

Mogs your eyes to bengaladesh
Wdym ? He's a black guy with severe eye assymetry (the one one the GIF). I don't mean to sound pretentious but I think naturally I have an advantage

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Wdym ? He's a black guy with severe eye assymetry (the one one the GIF). I don't mean to sound pretentious but I think naturally I have an advantage
I take it back you are braindead.

• JFL