what can i do during puberty?

J

janjan20

Iron
what should i do because i have no idea right now im 14 years old and im around 187cm tall and im fat im like 80kg-85kg i think what can i do to maximize my potential during puberty well like max out my puberty i dont even know what its called my english is bad, at the moment im like really ugly i have pimples and i have a lot of face fat and im fat in general, should i lose weight and if i should how should i go about doing that?,and im pretty sure my body fat is terrible its around 27/30 percent,i just feel terrible and wanna change but i dont know how to go about it, ive been looked down my whole life because im ugly and fat and i want to change but i dont know how to, sorry for yapping

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
what should i do because i have no idea right now im 14 years old and im around 187cm tall and im fat im like 80kg-85kg i think what can i do to maximize my potential during puberty well like max out my puberty i dont even know what its called my english is bad, at the moment im like really ugly i have pimples and i have a lot of face fat and im fat in general, should i lose weight and if i should how should i go about doing that?,and im pretty sure my body fat is terrible its around 27/30 percent,i just feel terrible and wanna change but i dont know how to go about it, ive been looked down my whole life because im ugly and fat and i want to change but i dont know how to, sorry for yapping
Eat in a little surplus and do some test ya feel me

• +1
Reactions: Rzn