What can i do for gyno?

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
I'm pretty sure I have gyno,I have a horrendous chest area in general and the gyno is the icing on the cake,

Any supplements that can help with it or do I need surgery?
Also I'm a bit of a skinnyfatcel,would getting lean help?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
I'm pretty sure I have gyno,I have a horrendous chest area in general and the gyno is the icing on the cake,

It could just be water retention, if it is Gyno, taking arimidex can prevent it from getting worse, if it already looks terrible, surgery is the only way then boyo.
Post a pic of your nips boyo. No homo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
It could just be water retention, if it is Gyno, taking arimidex can prevent it from getting worse, if it already looks terrible, surgery is the only way then boyo.
Post a pic of your nips boyo. No homo.

My entire chest area is subhuman,pass the fuckin rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Ne

Never began tbh.
If ur still growing at 22 then stop taking accutane right fucking now, it will make you a manlet (though you're a manlet in the eyes of females)

• +1
Gynecomastia surgery, ASAP.

It's the first ever surgery I did on my looksmaxx journey, and it was the best decision I have made in a long time. I used to have man boobs on a skinny body, which gave me a very beta and unmasculine look. I'm glad this shit is no more.

For maximum results, start gymcelling after your gynecomastia surgery, and build a solid muscle mass on your "empty" chest. It will look very appealing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging

It's the first ever surgery I did on my looksmaxx journey, and it was the best decision I have made in a long time.

For maximum results, start gymcelling after your gynecomastia surgery, and build a solid muscle mass on your "empty" chest. It will look very appealing.
Can u see if I have gyno. Pretty sure it's gyno though it looks mild.

• +1
  • +1

Surgery to cut and remove the hard globules

• +1
Raloxifene if it's new. Surgery otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Just start playing with your tiddies, no need for a female, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mojopin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Just start playing with your tiddies, no need for a female, lol.
Yeah I've done that once or twice...or 750 times.

• +1

It's the first ever surgery I did on my looksmaxx journey, and it was the best decision I have made in a long time. I used to have man boobs on a skinny body, which gave me a very beta and unmasculine look. I'm glad this shit is no more.

Pm me a pic

• +1
You can go back to incels.me richardspencer:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
google raloxifene gyno protocol

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
google raloxifene gyno protocol
How would I get raloxifene,get a prescription from a gp?

Also u bumped a 5month old thread,fucking negged and reported.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Can I play with ur tiddies?

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
Not my body no,just too busy ldaring.
I was very proud of you but this is very unsettling. I feel I've just been deceived by the power of the internet

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Isnt gyno surgery really expensive

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
yes it is , I used it personally and it works if you stay consistent
Sick,thx man, it's out of stock rn so have to wait but if this can get rid of my bitchtits even a little that'll be mad.

Sick,thx man, it's out of stock rn so have to wait but if this can get rid of my bitchtits even a little that'll be mad.
I know Enhanced Athleted used to sell those as well (I bought it from him but dont need anymore) , have a look in some research chemicals / sarms stores you might find something

Titties are just bags of fat so yeah, losing weight would make your chest more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Lose weight, it could be that not all of the moobs weight is caused by estrogen, and increase your T levels.

Lose weight, it could be that not all of the moobs weight is caused by estrogen, and increase your T levels.
I have a 6pack and am 77kg in this pic,all my fat is stored in my hips and chest,it doesn't matter what body fat % I am I will always have gyno till I get it removed,either through pills (hopefully)but probably surgery.

I have had gynecomastia (even with low body fat) since 12 years old, and now I am 20.
it is a genetical issue, the only way to remove it is surgery.
the only advice I can give is don't eat polinsaturated fats because they contain aromasin.

Sent you a PM

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Man these were the days......:feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I have gyno too and i fuckin g hate it