What can I do for my eye area

l4one

l4one

Bronze
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Posts
277
Reputation
218
Ignore the light eye bags I haven’t been getting alot of sleep they are not structural issues, I was considering using something like minoxidil for eyebrow and eyelash growth or latisse for eyelashes but i don’t want to have to stay on minox forever or have my hair fall out or lose fat from latisse. I was also considering a medial canthus cut but the risks are high.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0722.jpeg
    IMG_0722.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
you should dye your eyebrows
 
  • +1
Reactions: l4one
Ignore the light eye bags I haven’t been getting alot of sleep they are not structural issues, I was considering using something like minoxidil for eyebrow and eyelash growth or latisse for eyelashes but i don’t want to have to stay on minox forever or have my hair fall out or lose fat from latisse. I was also considering a medial canthus cut but the risks are high.
lifetime course of oral minox
 
  • +1
Reactions: l4one

Similar threads

1
Replies
4
Views
34
Gajjo
Gajjo
T3llo
Replies
13
Views
61
T3llo
T3llo
B
Replies
6
Views
7
blameMyDad72626
B
nordique
Replies
9
Views
137
alandelao943
alandelao943
J
Replies
1
Views
65
MirinDaZygos
MirinDaZygos

Users who are viewing this thread

  • oyjah
  • true_Lmtn
  • 7iqp
  • jorraoo
  • l4one
  • dod697206
  • IOD
  • jhontoilet
Back
Top