What can i do to fix my eye area? (UNFRAUDED VIDEO OF ME DEPLETED) (GTFIH NOW)

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
This is a video of me DEBLOATED TO FUCKING DEATH after boxing and fasting 18 hours.

I want to know what can i do to fix my bug eyes or whatever is called i just dont want to look like a death face because of my eyes while leanmaxxing (soon) so what procedure can i do? fat grafts????

i want to leave MTN and peak chadlite but it looks like my eye area is holding me i need more fat or what?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
squintmaxxing is the only way to cope with those eyes imo

squintmaxxing is the only way to cope with those eyes imo
i can do that but not all day lol. i do squint a lil here to make aegyo sal pop out.

You alr are chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006, Akhi, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
don't listen to the dumb ass telling you to squint you'll look aspie, if you're not getting surgery there's nothing you can do

You alr are chadlite
No girls have told me i look good since im with lower bf. i think is my eyes with bad undereye support. sometimes i have undereye slcera show. im around MTN to strong mtn rn

don't listen to the dumb ass telling you to squint you'll look aspie, if you're not getting surgery there's nothing you can do
ok so what surgery? what procedures? fat grafts might help? botox????

your supras are the issue
what can i do? FAT GRAfts or botox? im almost brokecel so not thinking on implants rn

your supras are the issue

No girls have told me i look good since im with lower bf. i think is my eyes with bad undereye support. sometimes i have undereye slcera show. im around MTN to strong mtn rn

ok so what surgery? what procedures? fat grafts might help? botox????
fat grafts might help but i don't condone fillers unless you really need it which in this case you don't

fat grafts might help but i don't condone fillers unless you really need it which in this case you don't
so???????? what the fuck should i do??? im asking because i have no clue what to do with my eye area, what can i do is the fucking question holy

so???????? what the fuck should i do??? im asking because i have no clue what to do with my eye area, what can i do is the fucking question holy
maybe get a fat transfer or some Chinese rat piss oil to add fat there

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
maybe get a fat transfer or some Chinese rat piss oil to add fat there
will that ascend me? can i peak chad if i better my eye area?

also bump

bump help asap holy

there's nothing you can do apart from growing eyebrows (castor oil + minoxidil)

fortunately you're more than fine with what you have already, every feature apart from eyes is chadlite level, especially your lower third. Try growing out your hair to the sides, maybe that'll help a bit

there's nothing you can do apart from growing eyebrows (castor oil + minoxidil)

fortunately you're more than fine with what you have already, every feature apart from eyes is chadlite level, especially your lower third. Try growing out your hair to the sides, maybe that'll help a bit
holy fuck its over? no surgery no procedures for my eye area? brutal how can i cope eye area then? should i wear black glasses instead? i need to buy one so i can do that

holy fuck its over? no surgery no procedures for my eye area? brutal how can i cope eye area then? should i wear black glasses instead? i need to buy one so i can do that
Maybe UEE fillers would help, I'm not a surgery expert though.

short dark sunglasses would look crazy good on you probably

will that ascend me? can i peak chad if i better my eye area?

also bump
you're an HTN at the moment I wouldn't say adding fat there would ascend you to Chad maybe chadlite

• +1
Maybe UEE fillers would help, I'm not a surgery expert though.

short dark sunglasses would look crazy good on you probably
fillers? like botox or sum? i've seen a method like that.
can you post what type of sunglasses are those?

fillers? like botox or sum? i've seen a method like that.
can you post what type of sunglasses are those?
search upper eyelid fillers

experiment with different sunglasses to see which ones look better on you. most generally will since you have a nice skull shape

I was talking about ones like this:

search upper eyelid fillers

experiment with different sunglasses to see which ones look better on you. most generally will since you have a nice skull shape

I was talking about ones like this:

View attachment 2470295
might try later. maybe this weekend while clubbing i need to buy one first.

bump. any help what can i do instead of cope with glasses?

do u want to change your canthal tilt or is it just the UEE
whatever makes me not look like a dead zombie eyes and fix undereeye sclera show

bump ??? helppp

orbital decompression surgery + blepharoplasty + volufiline on the above eye region is the only things I can think of. You could just wear glasses that could morph your eyes to look better

• +1
contacts to distract foids with eye color instead of area

• +1
contacts to distract foids with eye color instead of area
I actually use glasses because my vision is shit. I think contacts might have long term bad effects on face?

This is a video of me DEBLOATED TO FUCKING DEATH after boxing and fasting 18 hours.

I want to know what can i do to fix my bug eyes or whatever is called i just dont want to look like a death face because of my eyes while leanmaxxing (soon) so what procedure can i do? fat grafts????

i want to leave MTN and peak chadlite but it looks like my eye area is holding me i need more fat or what?

lol ur eyes are fine bro.

q suerte tienes d tener ese tall skul NO ANCHO BRO, damn
diría q somos muy similares d cráneo pero yo soy más ogro