What can I do to get better eye area?

Any tips to lose facial fat? Don’t really want to cut because loosing muscle
Cortisol increases Facial fat and bellyfat storage specifically, so if you can lower your stress even more (I assume you are already low stress), it may in theory reduce facial fat.

Meditation, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Deep breathing can lower stress.

Other possible causes of facial bloat: Carbs & Creatine

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Romeo1111
I looked really bad before tho so right now I’m helping a lot of “losers” “incels” to get girls and get a more social life that I meet, have only really succeed with one that got a gf cause of me
How I looked before when I was bullied

Attachments

• 1F9F108E-D32F-4BB4-A377-A36C4E8A9424.jpeg
    1F9F108E-D32F-4BB4-A377-A36C4E8A9424.jpeg
    934.7 KB · Views: 0
  • F95B0991-AFDE-4B7F-B9AF-4746712C67C9.jpeg
    F95B0991-AFDE-4B7F-B9AF-4746712C67C9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 94CCDDA2-C2CB-42AB-9F69-7DC8976F9B05.jpeg
    94CCDDA2-C2CB-42AB-9F69-7DC8976F9B05.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Landorus, newperson, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Might just be mentally ill, I have 600 matches on tinder tho
I think you're chadlite but people in Sweden look really good right, so that's why maybe just htn there. Idk

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
I kneel. literally one my knees rn

• +1
life fuel for mutts

• +1
did you get surgeries? is there pics of you before?
Posted the before pics but I have never had surgery I’m only 17 so can’t have surgery’s

I think you're chadlite but people in Sweden look really good right, so that's why maybe just htn there. Idk
I might have to disagree I’m from Sweden and not really that many that look good imo, and race wise is kinda wide now, I mog most when I’m at a party not trying to brag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677
I have gained a bit more fat than normally so want to lean bulk but I cheat to much on my meals my mentality is to bad, I also drink and take drugs and shit to much
You’re young, brah. That’s normal. Just don’t go over the top and you’ll be fine.

• +1
future tiktok prettyboy you just need to lose cheek fat

any other eye surgeries like uppereyelid filler orbital decompression orbital rim implants would just be pointless if u don't wanna model and just wanna slay irl
u have great jaw but u would benefit from chin implant

Attachments

• 273455324_3081660428829935_5203689880275272564_n.jpg
    273455324_3081660428829935_5203689880275272564_n.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 0
wtf. If that was really you, what did you do to looks max?
Got a good haircut lost fat trained to get more nt, braces that I have right now, skincare and most of that kinda stuff

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
I might have to disagree I’m from Sweden and not really that many that look good imo, and race wise is kinda wide now, I mog most when I’m at a party not trying to brag
normie in scandi is htn normie in uk
htn normie in scandi is chad in uk

Is it to early to get buccal fat removal at 17?
Probably not but I’d wait until you’re 18 imo. You’ll lose fat as you’ll get older.

You’re young, brah. That’s normal. Just don’t go over the top and you’ll be fine.
Thanks brah will try to lean bulk but not like my life depends on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
How I looked before when I was bullied
why did they take photos of u randomly? did they bully u? i experienced the same thing when i was low tier incel now I'm high tier incel

• +1
Cortisol increases Facial fat and bellyfat storage specifically, so if you can lower your stress even more (I assume you are already low stress), it may in theory reduce facial fat.

Meditation, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Deep breathing can lower stress.

Other possible causes of facial bloat: Carbs & Creatine
Does creatine cause bloat?

why did they take photos of u randomly? did they bully u? i experienced the same thing when i was low tier incel now I'm high tier incel
Nah that’s one of my friends who took but I was called ugly and that kinda stuff and was a bit picked on, I was never really a incel cause of how my mom raised me but I only have true respect for a few people, I tried to become attractive as a comeback and I did and hooked up one of my female bullies

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 16133
Does creatine cause bloat?
Yes, it causes the muscles to take in more water including muscles in your face. It's why I don't take it, it makes my face puffy looking.

You could take a picture now and then stop taking it for a few days to see if it makes a visible difference for you, but it definitely makes a difference for me.

• +1
Yes, it causes the muscles to take in more water including muscles in your face. It's why I don't take it, it makes my face puffy looking.

You could take a picture now and then stop taking it for a few days to see if it makes a visible difference for you, but it definitely makes a difference for me.
Damn than I’m gonna stop and not take it thanks

• +1
Damn than I’m gonna stop and not take it thanks
It does legit help with recovery time and muscle output, I just don't want a puffy face XD.

• +1
It does legit help with recovery time and muscle output, I just don't want a puffy face XD.
Same care more about face than muscles tbh

• +1
Browridge could be helped by being abit low set

• +1
Nah that’s one of my friends who took but I was called ugly and that kinda stuff and was a bit picked on, I was never really a incel cause of how my mom raised me but I only have true respect for a few people, I tried to become attractive as a comeback and I did and hooked up one of my female bullies
lol ur good looking as fuck now bro u have such a tiktok halo tiktokmaxx asap

• +1
@Romeo1111 what is the length of your jaw ( from gonial angle to the middle of the chin) ?

• +1
Will look into it thanks
See you got a goo jaw and fwhr ,defined facebones but lack some chin vertical projection giving a blocky face look (but good job not being bloated (y))

Nose is away from being ideal too

Alo agree with ur eye area being kinda uncanny
The problems i see are your nasion ( the nose area between your eyes idk if its actually called that) and your supraorbitals/browridge

But i see potential in you
2745380 4866A343 689F 44EF 8D4E 74ADFC9B467F
2734076 rttrfg

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Romeo1111
@Romeo1111 what is the length of your jaw ( from gonial angle to the middle of the chin) ?
No idea but will measure when I get home

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
No idea but will measure when I get home
Yes do it bro , I need to know your length because this is what I want to have , I probably just need the same chin as you , mandible length seems the same but not the chin

• +1
See you got a goo jaw and fwhr ,defined facebones but lack some chin vertical projection giving a blocky face look (but good job not being bloated (y))

Nose is away from being ideal too

Alo agree with ur eye area being kinda uncanny
The problems i see are your nasion ( the nose area between your eyes idk if its actually called that) and your supraorbitals/browridge

But i see potential in you
View attachment 1542633 View attachment 1542635
Thanks hope I will improve when I get older, do you think there is some surgery that can give me better eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Thanks hope I will improve when I get older, do you think there is some surgery that can give me better eye area?
Dnt know much abt that

• +1
  • +1
Kinda want to but will get bullied
Bro literally anyone who says one bad word about you, just knock him out. nothing more nothing less.

• +1
Bro literally anyone who says one bad word about you, just knock him out. nothing more nothing less.
Haha yeah but need to get more muscle, I’m a bit strong but what helps me is my height (6’2)

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Haha yeah but need to get more muscle, I’m a bit strong but what helps me is my height (6’2)
Train kickboxing, MMA anything.

It will halo you (girls like it) and you can defend yourself anywhere and anytime.

Btw how do you do with white girls?

• +1
Did it now and if I did it right it’s about 10 cm

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
Did it now and if I did it right it’s about 10 cm
Yeah , you did it wrong , no way you have short mandible than me , youse a flexible tape
You're probably around 12cm

• +1
Train kickboxing, MMA anything.

It will halo you (girls like it) and you can defend yourself anywhere and anytime.

Btw how do you do with white girls?
Only have been with white girls yet, some girls mainly like my looks cause I look Italian/greek, was with some girls the past weekend and the girl I was with said I looked French

• +1
Yeah , you did it wrong , no way you have short mandible than me , youse a flexible tape
You're probably around 12cm
Did it again now didn’t take it to the chin last time and it was 12 as you said

Only have been with white girls yet, some girls mainly like my looks cause I look Italian/greek, was with some girls the past weekend and the girl I was with said I looked French
True you can pass as french.

Are swede girls HTB on average?

• +1
True you can pass as french.

Are swede girls HTB on average?
Mostly with the girls I’m around but sometimes one of the friends is uglier, always someone who ugly in the group

• +1
just so you know guys this guy ain't shit to other swedish moggers especially in Stockholm, i'd go and give him an normie rating for his age and living in Stockholm. Outside he is def mid tier normie.

• +1
just so you know guys this guy ain't shit to other swedish moggers especially in Stockholm, i'd go and give him an normie rating for his age and living in Stockholm. Outside he is def mid tier normie.
Say what you want but in my opinion I mog most people in Stockholm but everyone has different opinions and I respect yours:)

It's over

• So Sad