What can i do to get me out of truecel zone?

T

tchooi86

Silver
3d6a73d6-84bd-45cf-b72a-c64848f2314f-jpg.2081157

• So Sad
Reactions: nulll
looksminned HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: sam12344343
Reincarnate.

Also what is that dark thing in your bottom lip? Looks like you cleaned your ass with your mouth and forgot to clean it afterwards

any surgery to turn me normie though?
losing weight would ascend you more than any surgery could leanmaxx then come back and ask for surgery advice idiotic to ask for surgery advice when you look obese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937 and TheAnomaly
losing weight would ascend you more than any surgery could leanmaxx then come back and ask for surgery advice idiotic to ask for surgery advice when you look obese
believed that bullshit that gym can turn life and tried it over and over again for past decade which was a total waste of fucking time and effort

believed that bullshit that gym can turn life and tried it over and over again for past decade which was a total waste of fucking time and effort
View attachment 2081754
I don’t know what your point is you look much better in that pic than the current picture :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937 and forevermirin
I feel your pain bro. But losing weight is essential and I saw your picture and you gained at least 2 points. When you lose weight or if you have any more better clearer pictures, consider rhinoplasty, jaw surgery, and maybe some lip surgery because something looks off. Might be angle but look into it. Also how do you get treated irl?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Rest and have peace

Rope and make sure you tie it properly and put it in the right place and hang slowly. The force will cause you to gain forward growth and upswing. But you need to have someone nearby to help you

truecel over 3/10

any surgery to turn me normie though?
bro u need a brain transplant ASAP u post like 10 times a day asking the same question am i subhuman am i subhumanhow can i be normie bro chill its not that deep u look normal at least in the pics u posted when u werent fat