What can I do to improve my face?

L

lead

Iron
My hair is bad rn because I used schampoo, but I think my face needs improvement. In school I look even worse. I look like a bloated fish and the school air makes my eyes and skin look like mud. Please help, last pic is me in school.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2B765489-2567-40FC-B421-558403A975D2.jpeg
    2B765489-2567-40FC-B421-558403A975D2.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C33561E4-EFDF-4B67-9E93-04C2616F7D05.jpeg
    C33561E4-EFDF-4B67-9E93-04C2616F7D05.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 46F1696D-28E4-4B2F-8C77-101D219B017B.jpeg
    46F1696D-28E4-4B2F-8C77-101D219B017B.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ACF7E17A-146B-4D96-82CB-6607F8A10252.jpeg
    ACF7E17A-146B-4D96-82CB-6607F8A10252.jpeg
    853.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Razoff
Same day on all pics

mirin the flat maxilla fucking insane lack of bones

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Razoff
Get to 12 percent body fat and slay

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElitexElegance, oily703 and Deleted member 62070
4.5/10 low mid tier normie, all average or unremarkable features. At least you got blue eyes I guess with decent eyebrow fullness, nose actually not bad either.

you look 15 or 16, hopefully puberty will bless you with more developed bones. Slim down as much as possible and gym max ASAP son.

Could have potential to be high-mid tier normie depending on how puberty blesses you.

• +1
Reactions: med and Deleted member 51465
4.5/10 low mid tier normie, all average or unremarkable features. At least you got blue eyes I guess with decent eyebrow fullness, nose actually not bad either.

you look 15 or 16, hopefully puberty will bless you with more developed bones. Slim down as much as possible and gym max ASAP son.

Could have potential to be high-mid tier normie depending on how puberty blesses you.
Im really skinny and I train boxing 9 hours a week. Should I focus more on the gym? Before I did do that but didnt achieve much. Thanks

My hair is bad rn because I used schampoo, but I think my face needs improvement. In school I look even worse. I look like a bloated fish and the school air makes my eyes and skin look like mud. Please help, last pic is me in school.

Thanks
I’m gonna tell your mom this is what you do in your spare time

Thanks
Health skin

How do I get that? I cleanse 2x a day and moisturize with a cheap pretty bad moisturizer i think. I also use acne cream on night
For face use raw milk and every 3 days rub pineapple juices .Do primal diet u need gain a lot of fat

For face use raw milk and every 3 days rub pineapple juices .Do primal diet u need gain a lot of fat
Should I rub a pineapple on my face? And isnt drinking raw milk bad for you?

Learn how to take better pictures. You chose the most unflattering angles with the camera too close. Depending on how old you are you need time to develop facially. Just Softmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Feltijon and Deleted member 30446
Learn how to take better pictures. You chose the most unflattering angles with the camera too close. Depending on how old you are you need time to develop facially. Just Softmaxx.
I’m almost 17… do I still have puberty to save me?

I’m almost 17… do I still have puberty to save me?
depends on when you started puberty; either way it's not something that will "save you" changes will be minimal if any but it is a little irrelevant if you just softmaxx.

depends on when you started puberty; either way it's not something that will "save you" changes will be minimal if any but it is a little irrelevant if you just softmaxx.
Okay what in my face should I soft maxx and what do you recomend I do to soft max

Thanks for helping btw

Okay what in my face should I soft maxx and what do you recomend I do to soft max

Thanks for helping btw
just general stuff man, just go into botb or looksmaxx section and start reading threads. If you see one of your features that needs improvement read about it etc.

Should I rub a pineapple on my face? And isnt drinking raw milk bad for you?
Juices pineapple nope just sip every 1 minute 10ml

just general stuff man, just go into botb or looksmaxx section and start reading threads. If you see one of your features that needs improvement read about it etc.
And what of my features needs improvement would you say?

Does like pressed juices from stores work?
Need raw bro just buy pineapple eat and let some juices stay and after 1 day u can with fingers put

Need raw bro just buy pineapple eat and let some juices stay and after 1 day u can with fingers put
Okay do I put it in face and let it be or put it in face and then wash off

Philtrum of peace

Thanks
Take a mirror selfie for a better assessment.

In this pictures you look recessed, especially in the chin. Would benefit from bimax (it'd sculpt your chubby face on top of giving you forward growth) but genioplasty could be a valid alternative, although less effective.

Without hardmaxing you should pretty boy/kpop max, its what suits you best.

ltn horse face its over if ur short. sorry.