what can I do to improve my looks?

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
What can I do?

I do not 🚫 know, unfortunately 😞.

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
If you don't give us a photo to work with, you'll just get the same cookie cutter advice

Skincare
Lose weight
Grow taller (LL, lifts, HGH doesn't matter just do something)
Build some muscle
Get a trendy haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
If you don't give us a photo to work with, you'll just get the same cookie cutter advice

Skincare
Lose weight
Grow taller
Build some muscle
Get a trendy haircut
What’s a cookie cutter? I want one

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Brus Wane
Theres pics of me all over this site.

Skincare
Lose weight
Grow taller
Build some muscle
Get a trendy haircut
That doesn't 😔 work for me 🐇, despite all the effort 🕴️poured into my daily schedule 📆.

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin and Brus Wane
Minnesota

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and vanillaicecream
How I post a pic for the rest of y'all niggas asking and I don't get anymore replies? What?

I used to be jacked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
what else can I do to improve my looks?

Wavecap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 19994

Skincare
Lose weight
Grow taller (LL, lifts, HGH doesn't matter just do something)
Build some muscle
Get a trendy haircut
i posted pics

his face is like saggy

i posted pics
Ok here's my take.

You look pretty muscular and that's good. And tall too. How tall are you btw?

But you also look older. That's your biggest flaw. You won't be attracting JBs or even girls in their early to mid twenties. You'll appeal to the 26-35 crowd. How old are you btw?

If you can lose fat to bring out the angles in your face you should. Also do some experiments with your hair. Bald, afro, dreads. Ask friends for opinions. Looks pretty mid RN.

Your nose is really big and wide but I don't think it's gonna be a deal breaker since it's to be expected for your ethnicity.

Also, do something about your brows. It's very sparse and that's not good. Draw on it or use serum to grow. Brows represent virility and youth.

good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Ok here's my take.

But you also look older. That's your biggest flaw. You won't be attracting JBs or even girls in their early to mid twenties. You'll appeal to the 26-35 crowd. How old are you btw?

If you can lose fat to bring out the angles in your face you should. Also do some experiments with your hair. Bald, afro, dreads. Ask friends for opinions. Looks pretty mid RN.

Your nose is really big and wide but I don't think it's gonna be a deal breaker since it's to be expected for your ethnicity.

Also, do something about your brows. It's very sparse and that's not good. Draw on it or use serum to grow. Brows represent virility and youth.

good luck
Im 31. I've been taking biotin and collagen like water to try and slow down the aging process, hopefully black don't crack. I am 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Ok here's my take.

good luck
I think I am goin to do microblading tattooing to help give my eyebrows a thicker look.

• +1
I think eyebrow work would really help.

I think I am goin to do microblading tattooing to help give my eyebrows a thicker look.
Sounds good. I have the exact same problem with my brows and I'm only in my mid 20s.

Probably need to get some growth serum combined with microblading.

• +1
I just gotta be laser focused on the gym. And on my diet, granted I don't get cucked by my cuckabolism. (metabolism)

anymore people willing to offer tips on how I can improve my looks?

My nigga, you need rhino first of all, and you need to lose weight and get a nice body if you don’t already. Rhino is the most important for you though.

• +1
My nigga, you need rhino first of all, and you need to lose weight and get a nice body if you don’t already. Rhino is the most important for you though.
Yeah, agreed. Definitely going to get a job so I can afford rhinoplasty in Turkey.

Also starting my diet today, I might go on a fast...

Ok here's my take.

good luck
I got a haircut now but I'm seriously going to grow dreads

Screenshot 20230712 161654 Tinder

Screenshot 20230712 161716 Tinder

• +1
Ok here's my take.

good luck
I'm not getting fade haircuts anymore, they do absolutely nothing for me. Dreads will probably look better.

I want ones like scarlord
43e906ebea8576fb1a180c517c09c598

Download

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and AspiringMogger
Even scarlord cut his hair. I don't know why

Atleast add advice or state why otherwise stop trolling
Obo weight loss jaw implants bimax hair transplant forehea implant rhinoplasty pfl surgery to go with obo ratio augmentation shave bleach skin steroids then youll be a solid 6/10

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Obo weight loss jaw implants bimax hair transplant forehea implant rhinoplasty pfl surgery to go with obo ratio augmentation shave bleach skin steroids then youll be a solid 6/10
Why would I need bimax, I don't have an overbite. Also I don't have hair loss in my genes why would I need a hair transplant.

Why would I need bimax, I don't have an overbite. Also I don't have hair loss in my genes why would I need a hair transplant.
You look like humpty dumpty the nigger

Why would I need to bleach, idris Elba is dark and he was voted sexiest man in Hollywood also stacies if they do go for black men they like their men dark skinned not really mulatto...

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Why would I need to bleach, idris Elba is dark and he was voted sexiest man in Hollywood also stacies if they do go for black men they like their men dark skinned not really mulatto...
You arent a lead actor with millions of dollars. Youre a poor nigger so you need to actually look good

IMG 5693

Moments before a disaster

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 29155, mvp2v1 and 2 others