what can I do to improve my looks?

You arent a lead actor with millions of dollars. Youre a poor nigger so you need to actually look good
The blackpill still runs in Hollywood otherwise they wouldn't be giving Jonah Hill shit for his weight.

Bro youre ugly and elba isnt a chad
Stfu I got rated by Qoves not some random botched nigger and they said I needed just jaw work, a rhino, probably canthoplasty and fillers for the rest not that other autistic bullshit you posted.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 17595
Stfu I got rated by Qoves not some random botched nigger and they said I needed just jaw work, a rhino, probably canthoplasty and fillers for the rest not that other autistic bullshit you posted.
Brother you were born a botched 1/10. Qoves is also ugly himself if you havent seen him.

Brother you were born a botched 1/10. Qoves is also ugly himself if you havent seen him.
Qoves is not just añ Indian dumbass its a group of dentists and doctors that rate you when it comes to compiling your looks report.

Qoves is not just añ Indian dumbass its an organization of dentists and doctors that rate you when it comes to compiling your looks report.
Brother qoves thinks his harmony mogs sean o pry despite the fact that he looks like a weird alien freak himself. Plus women would rate you and him a 3 on avg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Brother qoves thinks his harmony mogs sean o pry despite the fact that he looks like a weird alien freak himself. Plus women would rate you and him a 3 on avg
20230712 110216
OK 1. I don't even have an egg shaped head

2. I was rated by women on a dating app and I got 6.7 by multiple people not just those popped females you be asking

Point Blur Jul052023 134843

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Blackgymmax
View attachment 2315988 OK 1. I don't even have an egg shaped head

2. I was rated by women on a dating app and I got 6.7 by multiple people not just those popped females you be asking

View attachment 2315990
Dude youre like a 3. Youre not a 6.7 lol if anything im a 6.7 lmao. I dont know how you came to a 6.7 but your face makes 0 sense in proportions features and indicators of health. Youre bottom of the barrel and you can ask women. A 6.7 isnt regularly paying prostitutes for sex lol

My nigga, you need rhino first of all, and you need to lose weight and get a nice body if you don’t already. Rhino is the most important for you though.
Black people don't need rhino tbh, unless its bgm tier

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
I was rated and this is what she said:
Screenshot 20230712 171208 WhatsApp

And this is what she looks like:
Screenshot 20230701 084607 WhatsApp

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24459
Obo weight loss jaw implants bimax hair transplant forehea implant rhinoplasty pfl surgery to go with obo ratio augmentation shave bleach skin steroids then youll be a solid 6/10
Were you just an elaborate troll all along?

and Im definitely not bottom of the barrel, I have an exceptionally large penis thank you very much :)