What can I do to my eyes?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
UE filler/fat graft? Botox brow lowering? Browridge implants?
2023 02 03 224919

@DoctorLooksmax @seth @ike57

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Fat storage seems fine. Are there any other results for the latter two other than the hunter eye botox guy from this forum and Eppley's two custom brow ridge implants for the latter? They seem somewhat promising but super rare to come by

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 24444
Fat storage seems fine. Are there any other results for the latter two other than the hunter eye botox guy from this forum and Eppley's two custom brow ridge implants for the latter? They seem somewhat promising but super rare to come by
Haven't seen either, that's why I'm asking

Need to see a front profile to fully give you an answer. But your eye area looks fine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24444

Then what makes me look like shit? Short chin? Shit nose and paranasal area? Recessed?
Eyes are good. Paranasal needs improvement. From this pic chin looks a bit short and rounded. Nose tip and alar base looks too ethnic.

Also middle third (nose) is too long. This can be amended probably by making lower third taller to bring in more balance.

Just my opinion take with a grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Eyes are good. Paranasal needs improvement. From this pic chin looks a bit short and rounded. Nose tip and alar base looks too ethnic.

Also middle third (nose) is too long. This can be amended probably by making lower third taller to bring in more balance.

Just my opinion take with a grain of salt.
Would jaw+chin fillers be enough or wraparound jaw implant is the answer?

Would jaw+chin fillers be enough or wraparound jaw implant is the answer?
Not an expert but the concept of fillers pisses me off (need to reload, they can migrate, they lose volume gradually)

I say go for genio or implants.

Bro consult with one of the experts on this website like RealSurgeryMax.

• +1
Also last thing your eyebrows are bit too high (far from eyes vertically) IDK if a fix for this exists or how it would look (would it make forehead bigger perhaps IDK)? The dominance of your middle third (top of eyebrow to bottom of nose) makes you look very feminine.

• Woah
UE filler/fat graft? Botox brow lowering? Browridge implants?
View attachment 2066417

@DoctorLooksmax @seth @ike57
In asian beauty standards there's 2 main things asians have massive failos in and that they self hate massively:
1) flat nosebridge with fat nose tip, and
2) small slanty monolids

That's why the top 2 most popular facial surgeries worldwide are blepheroplasty (to give double eyelids and make the eyes look less slanty), and rhinoplasty (sharper nose and more defined nosebridge). So the stats up perfectly with the beauty standards.

You don't have slanty monolids, you have good skin and jaw, you have decent nosebridge projection. So the 2 main things left IMO are:
1) Rhinoplasty for a less bulbous nose tip
2) Eyelashmaxxing

Not sure about kazakh beauty standards but this is my honest opinion bhai

• +1