What can I do

R

researchpurposesldd

Iron
turning 16, what can I do to improve my face, for my eyebrows to thicken them ive been using a eyebrow growth serum and castor oil, I use vitamin c serum for my face but I need recommendations for a new nighttime moisturiser, and just recommend any other shit I need to improve on and stuff to get please
IMG 1945
IMG 1944
IMG 1943

Attachments

• IMG_1942.jpeg
    IMG_1942.jpeg
    643.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma
You need bones in your face first, start injecting HGH, testosterone, take vitamin K2, D3, calcium, and other bone growing supplements and hormones.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, lepo2317 and imthesupremecel
You need bones in your face first, start injecting HGH, testosterone, take vitamin K2, D3, calcium, and other bone growing supplements and hormones.
Too much work tbh I would just reincarnate atp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, Gonthar and researchpurposesldd
can’t inject hgh, or test im young and def wouldn’t be allowed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
lol nah I gotta get others opinions doesnt matter if it’s bad
Mirin high IQ mentality. You'll be fine no need to stress too much about it most likely just a late puberty. Is your family's bone mass good? If it is then don't worry you're just a late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: researchpurposesldd
you look far too young to get advice, you still have the looks of a child wait until you grow out of puberty

• +1
Reactions: mathis and researchpurposesldd
Mirin high IQ mentality. You'll be fine no need to stress too much about it most likely just a late puberty. Is your family's bone mass good? If it is then don't worry you're just a late bloomer
yeah familys bone mass is fine just a late bloomer I reckon but I’m also tryna look for things to get for my skin too

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
roidmax and then leanmax and you'll mog some currys

You forgot about nofap, no blue lights 1 hours before bed, 2g protein per 1kg of body mass and meditation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, 6PSLcel and researchpurposesldd
nigga looks 10

• +1
Thats a struggle cause I can’t breathe properly through my nose I only breathe about 14% of the oxygen im meant to be breathing through my nose getting a surgery for it tho so
and mewwing

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Thats a struggle cause I can’t breathe properly through my nose I only breathe about 14% of the oxygen im meant to be breathing through my nose getting a surgery for it tho so
shit that's brutal, if it's caused by a deviated septum I recommend you buy these, you'll look aspie af wearing them 24/7 but you won't be george floyd I cant breev mode at least:

grow browridge by smashing head against wall and inject trenbolone enanthate to become Richard Ramirez 2.0

Nah, but in all seriousness, just eat an ideal diet (do a lot of research about this), supplement, try thumb pulling, squint Maxx and save for surgeries (best looksmax).

• +1
shit that's brutal, if it's caused by a deviated septum I recommend you buy these, you'll look aspie af wearing them 24/7 but you won't be george floyd I cant breev mode at least:

View attachment 3137215
Wild take but i already got them i have deviated septum and inflamed turbinates or something

grow browridge by smashing head against wall and inject trenbolone enanthate to become Richard Ramirez 2.0

Nah, but in all seriousness, just eat an ideal diet (do a lot of research about this), supplement, try thumb pulling, squint Maxx and save for surgeries (best looksmax).
I squintmax already, and I’m researching supplements, can you tell me more about thumbpullkng or have a link that shows how

turning 16, what can I do to improve my face, for my eyebrows to thicken them ive been using a eyebrow growth serum and castor oil, I use vitamin c serum for my face but I need recommendations for a new nighttime moisturiser, and just recommend any other shit I need to improve on and stuff to get please
View attachment 3137114View attachment 3137115View attachment 3137116
Take a bunch of potassium and vitamin d, lose face fat (cardio, eat less), squint 24/7 and bonesmash or its over

• +1
dawg you're fucking 15

dont get advice here, just grow up and dont get into bad habits

• +1
Take a bunch of potassium and vitamin d, lose face fat (cardio, eat less), squint 24/7 and bonesmash or its over
can’t eat less im bulking only weigh 54kg