what can i fix

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron
Spic here 17 5'6 so its kinda over but cope is life so what can i do chief.View attachment 13840View attachment 13841 20181003 191033

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Lose weight can’t tell till then but that height is rough tbh

Spic here 17 5'6 so its kinda over but cope is life so what can i do chief.View attachment 13840View attachment 13841View attachment 13842

Ethnic plus 5-6” with average face ? OVER
Sorry bro - there is very little that can be done .
You can try weight loss , gym max etc . But the Manlet thing will pull you right down .
Where are you located ? If you are in South America , you will be ok . If you are in USA , it’s over for you bro . I am very sorry .

Ethnic plus 5-6” with average face ? OVER
Sorry bro - there is very little that can be done .
You can try weight loss , gym max etc . But the Manlet thing will pull you right down .
Where are you located ? If you are in South America , you will be ok . If you are in USA , it’s over for you bro . I am very sorry .
im in texas i mean cant i go after latin women

Lose weight, gymcel and wear shoe lifts to get you to 5’9, then save as much money as possible to improve face or height in future, you might still grow an inch or two as well since you’re 17

Bad camera angle I dont want to rate that

You look curry as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Face isn't bad. Lose weight and gymmaxx. You probably won't be able to get anything other than a spic or niggress in your lifetime. Maybe a white girl who is shorter than you, but you won't be the guy to do one night stand. You'll have to be the kinda guy who does LTR and compensates in other areas like betabuxxers. Sorry.

Makes me glad that I am half white tbh.