What can I improve on

yazan_411

yazan_411

Iron
Just started looksmaxing then I realized I got shitty genetics so at the moment I hate the way I look just tell me what I can do to improve

Attachments

• IMG_4806.jpeg
    IMG_4806.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4683.jpeg
    IMG_4683.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
how tho i go to the gym and im like 65 kg
Best way to debloat is through diet and icing your face/cold compress. That will reduce puffiness by a lot. By diet I mean lower your salt intake and stay away from processed garbage and carbs, but dont completely cut them out of your diet just lower your carb consumption.

• +1
Reactions: yazan_411
he isnt rlly bloated hes js fat
Best way to debloat is through diet and icing your face/cold compress. That will reduce puffiness by a lot. By diet I mean lower your salt intake and stay away from processed garbage and carbs, but dont completely cut them out of your diet just lower your carb consumption.

ur bf% is high u have no definition on ur face
prob because i got a diet filled with carbs ima try to limit my food intake, but in terms of my weight its suitable for my height

prob because i got a diet filled with carbs ima try to limit my food intake, but in terms of my weight its suitable for my height
that doesnt rlly matter, ideally men should have p high bmis but low bf%, js make sure to get to below 13%