Skin obviously

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Razzle
Forgot to write but what’s my rating

lol what’s my rating

• +1
Reactions: jué
Forgot to write but what’s my rating
Ur front pic is so dark, probably high mtn-htn when fully skinmaxxed and squintmaxxed. Whats ur height?

How do u suggest I improve
To be honest I'm in the same situation, trying to improve, but look for guides on anything in the forum

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
skin

• +1
worry about your skin, there are many good guides here on what to do and what products to use
Even with chad bone structure, shitty skin cucks the whole face to LTN. So skinmaxx @Razzle

• +1
Even with chad bone structure, shitty skin cucks the whole face to LTN. So skinmaxx @Razzle
I guess so, it's much less difficult than trying to get bone mass or a better jaw, the guy looks good and has good pheno, I guess he'll grow more, so it's not over yet:feelsgood:

I guess so, it's much less difficult than trying to get bone mass or a better jaw, the guy looks good and has good pheno, I guess he'll grow more, so it's not over yet:feelsgood:
As for me, im already skinmaxxed but still MTN due to mid bone structure sigh. Might as well do good deeds and help these people ascend rather than coping, god might bless me a better bone structure in the future by doing good deeds :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: jué and Razzle
last pic is fucking harassment delete it

• +1
Another TikTok faggots :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Rea
mirin how these cherry picked photos are still ugly

U need masculine traits, u still looking 12 yr old