What can I improve

M

Matumle

Iron
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
0
im 16 years old and 10 months late bloomer 6’3 what can I do. (Ik my side Is slop)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0533.jpeg
    IMG_0533.jpeg
    404.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0531.jpeg
    IMG_0531.jpeg
    411.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0341.jpeg
    IMG_0341.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 0
Maybe rhinoplasty
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matumle
Grow out your hair a little bit more
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matumle
im 16 years old and 10 months late bloomer 6’3 what can I do. (Ik my side Is slop)
1791119728121
can you not smile at me like that i feel uncomfortable @rockstarr tell him something
 
im 16 years old and 10 months late bloomer 6’3 what can I do. (Ik my side Is slop)
Hydrocortisone then rhino when you can
Try growing a goatee (apply topical minox while shaving for 4-5 months then stop shaving and see if the goatee suits you, stop everything if it doesn’t)
 
A goatee really? Plus how can I ascend side?
 
biggest advice is prob rhino, mogging tho
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
22
mason067
M
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
7
Views
82
LooksimENTER
LooksimENTER
O
Replies
2
Views
24
HexumReincarnated
HexumReincarnated
Linus145.44
Replies
3
Views
58
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
chicoisnothtn
Replies
7
Views
80
chicoisnothtn
chicoisnothtn

Users who are viewing this thread

  • okokokok543
Back
Top