What can I realistically achieve in 3 weeks of looksmaxxing?

what do you mean everything else is cope lmao

Fillers, MT2 and teeth whitening will do 10x more than this will, I already have dark brown eyebrows and brown eyelashes, it'll be a 0.1PSL difference.

to get a danish LTB for 30min you need to pay like 200€

In EE I could get a stacy for that.
Think About It GIF by Identity

You actually just dissolve topical in a glass of water? :lul: :lul: :lul:

tbh I'll do this until I stop MT2 and get back on tret :ROFLMAO:

If I die, I die.

View attachment 2223134
I already have a girl I could have sex with, but I don't want to be vulnerable with anyone I actually know.
+ I'm autistic, I hate not knowing what to expect, it'll be 10x easier for me to break the mental barrier to have sex with a girl after this.
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have a big event coming and I'm using it as motivation

This is my current looksmax plan:
  • Lose 1kg/week
  • Start melanotan-2 as soon as it arrives and use until 2 days before
  • 10% benzyl peroxide on bad skin weekly
  • Cleanser PM, moisterizer AM
  • Dye eyelashes
  • Dye eyebrows
  • Get a lash curler
  • 100.000 IU ß-carotene
  • CC-cream for undereyes (thanks Niko)
  • Buy a clothing set from Uniqlo
  • Buy jewewlry
  • Buy silk pillows
  • 2ml jaw filler, 0,5ml zygo filler in Poland (cheaper)
  • Teeth whitening in Poland (cheaper)
  • (possibly) buying airmaxx and lifts

Mentalmaxxing plan:

2g psilocybin (tampanensis dried)
Lose KV to prostitute in Poland (cheaper)
500mg ashwagandha daily
1g phenibut before event

Is there anything else I can reasonably do in a 3 week timeframe to increase my looks or decrease my aspieness and neuroticism?
I'll DM results to trusted users.

View attachment 2223032
Tagging softmaxxers @pneumocystosis @thecel @Xangsane @chadison @eduardkoopman
Hair, skin, lean with good style is the most important thing tbh

• +1
@pashtun I've made important discoveres regarding taking topical minox orally

Minox taken in tablet form that contains the inactive ingredientsanhydrous lactose, docusate sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium benzoate and sodium starch glycolate.
These are used to stabilise the minoxidil to stop it just being broken down in your stomach and to make sure the drug is released SLOWLY

Liquid is closer to injection. Pill will slowly dissolve and will be metabolized in longer time.

To sum up - when you ingest topical minoxidil, your body receive big amount of minoxidil at once. This medication is something not to fuck around

So take 1 drop 4 times a day instead of 4 drops in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Mentalmaxxing plan:

I had a full on panic attack followed with depression and anxiety after psychedelics for ~5 months, wouldn't say my mental health improved in any way.

Sex isn't even important dude, absolute bozo lmao

500mg ashwagandha daily
Anhedonia incoming

1g phenibut before event
Enjoy your xanax-like withdrawal side-effects from daily use

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
In case copulins do exist, if I were you I would pour a drop of lanolin in the urethral meatus (not deeper) to counter copulins from entering and so unhealthy mind control with a woman you deem not worth it
The absolute state of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Danish_Retard
Animated GIF

I have a knee injury so I can't run

I can barely walk more than 5000 steps a day... I hate it so much man.
Eppileptical machine at gym?
Boxing cardio session at gym?
lol, not aiming to betabuxx, just to not look like I walked out of 2017 :bluepill::redpill:
Okay.

Yeah that's true. I think I'll scrap it from the list. I don't know where I'd find one anyway lol...

But you're right, it isn't the same.
Depends on age imo alot.
If still young and there is hope for losing it a "natural " way. Than I would do that.
Obviously if a dude is 29, and still virgin with trying plenty. Than it's obviously obviously over over, and than maybe the prostitue route is good

• +1
Mentalmaxxing plan:

I had a full on panic attack followed with depression and anxiety after psychedelics for ~5 months, wouldn't say my mental health improved in any way.
I think that @Danish_Retard 's plan was to reduce his amygdala size using shrooms.
I think OP has better chances using https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/90649-vorinostat/

Sex isn't even important dude, absolute bozo lmao
OP is afraid of missing out

500mg ashwagandha daily
Anhedonia incoming
I would definitely NOT take ashwagandha when about to experience happiness like OP due to anhedonia and that's why I came off of it.
It will hinder any memories, because of how memory works.

1g phenibut before event
Enjoy your xanax-like withdrawal side-effects from daily use
over

• +1
  • Lose 1kg/week
Doable, but don't achieve that through a massive shift in caloric intake.

• Start melanotan-2 as soon as it arrives and use until 2 days before
Bad time to experiment with this stuff if you've never used it before.

• 10% benzyl peroxide on bad skin weekly
Good, but benzoil peroxide doesn't do miracles. Look into concealers and stuff, they're great to hide some blemishes for big events.

• Cleanser PM, moisterizer AM
Cleanse and moisturize both AM and PM.

• Dye eyelashes
  • Dye eyebrows
  • Get a lash curler
Good.

• 100.000 IU ß-carotene
I don't know much about this.

• CC-cream for undereyes (thanks Niko)
  • Buy a clothing set from Uniqlo
  • Buy jewewlry
  • Buy silk pillows
Good.

• 2ml jaw filler, 0,5ml zygo filler in Poland (cheaper)
For wrinkles or what?

• Teeth whitening in Poland (cheaper)
Good.

• (possibly) buying airmaxx and lifts
I would never use lifts but if they make you feel more confident go for it I gues.

Bad time to experiment.

Just NO. It won't make you feel any different, in fact it will probably make you feel worse.

500mg ashwagandha daily
Good.

1g phenibut before event
Questionable, but it may do some wonders.

Is there anything else I can reasonably do in a 3 week timeframe to increase my looks or decrease my aspieness and neuroticism?
There's no real "quick fix" to improve your social skills, but one thing I can recommend is realizing that most people are not out to get you, they're genuinely just trying to get by. As long as you are relaxed and don't do anything out of the ordinary, they will see you as any other normie.

For what concerns looks, focus on getting GOOD, QUALITY SLEEP, use sunscreen, and drink a ton of water.
Make sure to debloat too if you are prone to it.

• Love it
Doable, but don't achieve that through a massive shift in caloric intake.
How else would you achieve it? :hnghn:

Bad time to experiment with this stuff if you've never used it before.
idc about freckles or moles, I won't go above 250mcg

Good, but benzoil peroxide doesn't do miracles. Look into concealers and stuff, they're great to hide some blemishes for big events.
Yeah fair, guess I gotta look into using CC-cream for my entire face like @Grel Hellscream said.

Are you afraid that it's noticeable?

I hope it isn't too late to order it, I wanted some HOMME PLISSÉ ISSEY MIYAKE trousers badly but I can't find any knockoffs that'll arrive in time. I'll have to go in normal trousers like a loser.

Cleanse and moisturize both AM and PM.
I will from now on.

For wrinkles or what?
To get some chin definition. I have a damn wide jaw with ok mandible length but a small chin. Completely incongruent with the rest of my jaw, comical really. Would look ok on any average jaw tho...

I would never use lifts but if they make you feel more confident go for it I gues.
Seems like a hassle tbh, but I need new shoes anyway. I learned we won't be wearing shoes during the party anyway so I won't buy them rn.

Bad time to experiment.
As good as any, it reduces the amygdala which reduces anxiety.

Just NO. It won't make you feel any different, in fact it will probably make you feel worse.
Yeah, I've dropped it from the list.

Questionable, but it may do some wonders.
I've used phenibut many times before, the only side I get is headache but 400mg paracetamol + 400mg ibuprofen is enough to counteract it. Not ideal for my body of course so I only use 1g about once every other month.

There's no real "quick fix" to improve your social skills, but one thing I can recommend is realizing that most people are not out to get you, they're genuinely just trying to get by. As long as you are relaxed and don't do anything out of the ordinary, they will see you as any other normie.

For what concerns looks, focus on getting GOOD, QUALITY SLEEP, use sunscreen, and drink a ton of water.
Make sure to debloat too if you are prone to it.
Yeah, that's good to remember. And sleep of course, that's a MASSIVE looks max, I'll get 9 hours every night three days up to it.
I'll use @pneumocystosis debloating salt and eat completely non-processed the week up to it, drink 4l of water every day. But I am too high BF% for it to have much of a difference, tho I do notice a slight difference when fasting.

Thanks for the reply.

oral minoxidil gave me stacy lashes in like 2 weeks, no curler or anything needed but ur not ethnic so results might vary, you can go off oral after the lashes come in, they become terminal just like beard and eyebrows

i just put 3-4 drops of topical into a glass of water

cut out all wheat/grains/sugar/seed oils/refined products for those 3 weeks so no bread no pasta no processed garbage, you will look better trust
minoxidil lowers collagen and bloats you tho

stacy lashes or death
I tried using an expensive & popular eyelash serum and it didnt grow my eyelashes at all jfl

Fucking annoying

But oral minox isnt worth it

• So Sad
Let's agree to disagree. I'll never get to 10% naturally anyway, and my minimum long term sustainable bodyfat% is probably around 15%.

But I already know my chin is subbar, and I'll get genio or bimax in the next 6 months or rope.
Look at this candid, I was in an ice bath, didn't know I was filmed. The first pic I am not jutting, the second I am, there is a massive difference.
View attachment 2223347View attachment 2223350
I need that second pic permanently bro :feelsshh:

That is true, I will probably be sad that I didn't have the bluepilled ideal of losing my virginity to highschool crush, marrying and having 400 kids, but it is what it is, I just need to move my life fowards at this point. After rejecting possibilities for sex because I can't be vulnerable and have anxiety of being judged I just need to bruteforce it asap. While I've seen a massive difference in general anxiety by talking with a blackpilled psychologist I just can't wait the months it'd take for me to naturally overcome it.

I appreciate your concern a lot tho bro. Thanks
You look like your have a pretty bad overbite bro. Genio alone will not ascend. Your chin looks good it’s the position of the mandible that is the problem.

• +1
I tried using an expensive & popular eyelash serum and it didnt grow my eyelashes at all jfl

Fucking annoying

i think msm powder can grow lashes, some normies reported that as a side effect.

for oral you just need to go on it until you get lashes which is like 3 weeks and then you can go off it, better than latisse side effects

• +1
minoxidil lowers collagen and bloats you tho
The carrier in topical Minix does, minox itself does not.

No that style is shit wtf bro

Copy old money style on pinterest
I like it

stacy lashes or death
Been taking 2x3 drops daily

Fucking annoying

Even worse than that, it's expensive and I'm broke.

You look like your have a pretty bad overbite bro. Genio alone will not ascend. Your chin looks good it’s the position of the mandible that is the problem.
Yeah I have a "slight" overbite.

Perhaps bimax really is the solution. My dentist said it was a "healthy” bite tho
Angry Star Wars GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and twilight
fuck man, been jutting and taking a bunch of pics today

Always thought my overbite was negligible, but I've been convinced after doing this today. I need bimax.

Big difference IMO

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
oral minoxidil gave me stacy lashes in like 2 weeks, no curler or anything needed but ur not ethnic so results might vary, you can go off oral after the lashes come in, they become terminal just like beard and eyebrows

i just put 3-4 drops of topical into a glass of water

cut out all wheat/grains/sugar/seed oils/refined products for those 3 weeks so no bread no pasta no processed garbage, you will look better trust
wdym terminal?

will this grow more beard follicles and make them thicker?

• +1
The carrier in topical Minix does, minox itself does not.

I like it

Been taking 2x3 drops daily

Even worse than that, it's expensive and I'm broke.

Yeah I have a "slight" overbite.

Perhaps bimax really is the solution. My dentist said it was a "healthy” bite tho
Angry Star Wars GIF
They will cope. You have an overjet. You don’t need bimax though probably only lower jaw surgery.

• +1
Yeah bro looking at your pics your upper jaw is actually very well developed. You have a good wide smile, good cheekbones.

And you actually already have a good chin. If you just got genio it would look comical because you chin isn’t recessed by any metric.

You don’t need bimax. You don’t even need CCW. You just need a linear advancement of the mandible and you will ascend extremely hard. Your jaw already looks good from the front you just get falio’d feom the 3/4ths and side. When you jut you have borderline Chadlite jaw, when you have normal bite it’s just a normie jaw.

Lower jaw surgery will ascend you harder than anything else on your list.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Danish_Retard
u mind linking the oral minox u used brother?
im from australia so idk if u have it, just any 5% one with the ingredients of minox, propene glycol, ethanol will work

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Danish_Retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back