What can i say to my doctor so i can test my T Levels for free?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Thx :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
can i get my t levels tested for free?:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13913 and 6 others
????

You ask for a blood test and ask to have ;

Testosterone and
Free testosterone

Added to whatever normie shit they normally do.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13913, zikzog and 1 other person
say you have a prosthetic testicle

• +1
????

You ask for a blood test and ask to have ;

Testosterone and
Free testosterone

Added to whatever normie shit they normally do.
They want money for it except they have a medical reason to check it. I went to a doc and said i had no libido etc but it wasnt enough. Need something more drastic:y'all:

• +1
Say your dick doesn't work at all, you have no sex drive at all and make sure to say that it is not mentally because you were much worse mentally a few months ago and are much better now but you were able to do that things before

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13325, AlwaysHaveQuestions, zikzog and 1 other person
They want money for it except they have a medical reason to check it. I went to a doc and said i had no libido etc but it wasnt enough. Need something more drastic:y'all:
Brutal Balkan pill

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zikzog and .👽.
Say your dick doesn't work at all, you have no sex drive at all and make sure to say that it is not mentally because you were much worse mentally a few months ago and are much better now but you were able to do that things before
They have no other choice than test your T levels then. This is exactly what I did and it worked for me ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13325, zikzog and .👽.
They have no other choice than test your T levels then. This is exactly what I did and it worked for me ngl
Thx man. I think it feels weird talking about your dick with an old grumpy man but i gotta do it:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: zikzog and Ritalincell
Mh idk what exactly but with low t you should have following Syndroms

-moodswings
-no sex drive
-low energy
-depression
-got fatter

so i would say those to doc and say you suspect test levels might be off and you would like to get them checked. If he says no try another doctor. The way our Healthcare system works is they only have certain amount of money for each quarter and one doc might not have enough left for stuff like that while another one has plenty.

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
"Hello doc, I have smol ballz, plz check my testosterone, thank you very much!".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and .👽.
why do you have to be so apologetic and overexplaining. Just ask for a damn panel test

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and .👽.
Google "low testosterone symptoms"

be a good actor

profit

• +1
Im from ghana:y'all:
In poor and corrupt countries doctors expect a bribe, if you don't give them anything they would gaslight you and say stuff like "You're fine, it's all in your head..." and other bullshit like this.

• JFL