What Can I Study With 90 IQ?

Funny thing is, statistically speaking a good chunk of people clowing him have the same IQ if not even lower as him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, TheEndHasNoEnd, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Funny thing is, statistically speaking a good chunk of people clowing him have the same IQ if not even lower as him.
This

If 100 is 50th percentile then why is the average self-reported IQ on looksmax.me 120?

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I have a mensa level iq (i can post a proof of an iq test result of mensa spain)and i m a loser. Iq means shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and PubertyMaxxer
I have a mensa level iq (i can post a proof of an iq test result of mensa spain)and i m a loser. Iq means shit.
Show buddy and how much?
Actually: do you know what could lowers someone iq (mine defenetely went from 110 to 40)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5292 and PubertyMaxxer
I got mine tested and it came out 74, i have 74 iq I Get paid free money from the government for being retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, TheEndHasNoEnd, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Just got a 1.3 bachelors degree in taxation

I got mine tested and it came out 74, i have 74 iq I Get paid free money from the government for being retarded
Nice life to live bro

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2769
Ismt below 75 mentally disabled?

become a businessman, salesperson, entrepreneur

theyre not the brightest but they certainly make the most (if lucky)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pillarman and Patient A
i feel so bad for you imagine being black pilled and retarded, like normally dumb people live in blissful ignorance
id rather be a dumb guy that just glides thru life ngl. im in the worst iq range, smart enough to know whats happening and get depressed about it, not smart enough to career/skillmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
TBH I doubt op is as dumb as he thinks he is, dumb people aren't that self aware.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and PubertyMaxxer
You can pretty much become whatever you want to be if you have a lot of determination and work hard since college is mostly about memorization and sucking professors' dick. It was made in a way so foids can succeed, most foids have about 90IQ in reasoning / abstract thinking / logic, so it shouldn't be too limiting.
Having said that, maths (or whatever has the most maths in it) is what you want to avoid the most because reasoning ability gains higher importance compares to memorization.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5292, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Join the army

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123 and Deleted member 5081
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, androgenic, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
ogremax and become a security guard

• +1
Consider the following careers:
Carpenter, tiler, plasterer
Carpenter!?

Nigga!!!!!!!
Fuck you you are retarded

and I’m not a carpenter but it’s not for dumb people.
lol
If you read too much of this thread you can lose an iq point

Last edited:
  • +1
Carpenter!?

Nigga!!!!!!!
Fuck you you are retarded

and I’m not a carpenter but it’s not for dumb people.

lol
If you read too much of this thread you can lose an iq point
There are different levels of carpentry you mongoloid. My finger is hovering above the block button, choose your next words wisely...

• +1
Are you depressed, lack sleep or have you got any other mental problems that could influence your results?
Is school difficult for you or are you just lazy like most of us?
i believe this forum at least +110 iq average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
Im not retarded enough to be bluepilled but retarded enough to be a low income wageslave
Shut your fucking faggot 15 year old twink little piggy ass up.

Work on your health, up your T and HGH, take Lions mane, microdose shrooms, take nootropics and things like MCT Oil and Omega 3s,

keep learning and studying, being open minded

in 3-5 years you’ll be ahead of anyone your age.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer and TheEndHasNoEnd
There are different levels of carpentry you mongoloid. My finger is hovering above the block button, choose your next words wisely...
Oh right, I thought you just meant in general.
Things i can't do :

- think logically
- think mathematically
- think visually-spatially
- technical/manual labout / no skilled hand
All of these things are needed if you are a journey man level carpenter. One that’s half decent anyways.

carpentry is a deep thing and shouldn’t be disregarded as low iq just because you don’t fully understand what it is and can involve.

I get defensive over trades because I am one (not carpenter) and I do meet -some- idiots that aren’t smart enough to do their job, some are too smart but love it, so.

I like having a trade under my belt.
Also I don’t know where you are from so I don’t know your standards of what makes someone a capable carpenter

• +1
Look i'd say take an real test with a psychologist and then evaluate. If you score higher than 90 youre fine
Just follow what suits you bro
id rather be a dumb guy that just glides thru life ngl. im in the worst iq range, smart enough to know whats happening and get depressed about it, not smart enough to career/skillmaxx.
True true bro
i believe this forum at least +110 iq average
Difficult to judge, maybe verbally yeah
Although im sure most dont have learning dissabilities, where one score verbally lets say 130 and has a petformance iq if 100 or so

Last edited:
  • +1
You could do anything other than STEM. I have taken many different college classes and they are all a joke. The only thing that actually involves substantial thinking is STEM fields and a few exceptions.

You could learn new languages. That requires zero intelligence, even average foids can do it, you just have to stick with it and put in the effort required.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and PubertyMaxxer
If you're actually 90 iq, then you're really only useful for manual labor. I'm sure you can follow simple instructions right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, PubertyMaxxer and Bruh567
you can probably study gender studies and protest right now for extra credit

• +1
i feel so bad for you imagine being black pilled and retarded, like normally dumb people live in blissful ignorance
I choked on my tongue bruh 🤣👌🏼

• +1
Reactions: xefo, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4123
Be a teacher

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and PubertyMaxxer
Nice list for 90 (87) IQ, though you typod

I'll have to reevaluate my assumptions about 90 IQ

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4123
Show buddy and how much?
Actually: do you know what could lowers someone iq (mine defenetely went from 110 to 40)
this is the result of the mensa test that I took on the Spanish mensa web. I scored 14/18 and they suggest me to go to mensa. I didn't try to do the last 3 exercises because I didn't give a fuck.
The best thing you can do to improve your brain is to play chess. I love chess.
I studied business administration and its the easiest undergraduate ever. I scored 9/10 in every test studying 3 hours per day.
Now I am doing a phd in stats and its a whole different world. I score in the 7-9 range but I study like mad 8 hours per day. I think stats is more difficult than any engineering degree, its only below math and physics.

Attachments

• mensa.JPG
    mensa.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4123