What can I take to cause sexual dimorphism during puberty?

Can you gain height from HGH without causing gigantism?
actually do u mean can u gain height from HGH without getting a tumor from gigantism and enlarged organs and other shit, sure you can!
so what are the bone supplements you listed earlier for?
read latest reply

actually do u mean can u gain height from HGH without getting a tumor from gigantism and enlarged organs and other shit, sure you can!

read latest reply
I mean like, can I gain height without my face becoming all fucked up? I want to get to like 6’5

so what are the bone supplements you listed earlier for?
keep in mind increased DNA methylation will increase cancer risk just like gigantism, anyway tall people have higher risk of cancer than normal people anyway
I mean like, can I gain height without my face becoming all fucked up? I want to get to like 6’5
if ur talking about deformed face, that doesn't happen with gigantism that happens with acromegaly
xcrunner did talk about things like the best location where HGH will mainly get used, he talked about after weight lifting ur 400 percent increase of HGH will go towards repairing your muscles not ur height, so excess GH that turns into IGF-1 can bind to growth plate receptors during gigantism not acromegaly, then again my opinion on this is changing fast as some people with acromegaly are also gaining height but they got really shit scoliosis so I'm looking more into how far this DNA hypermethylation can affect height, things are getting very interesting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
keep in mind increased DNA methylation will increase cancer risk just like gigantism, anyway tall people have higher risk of cancer than normal people anyway

if ur talking about deformed face, that doesn't happen with gigantism that happens with acromegaly

xcrunner did talk about things like the best location where HGH will mainly get used, he talked about after weight lifting ur 400 percent increase of HGH will go towards repairing your muscles not ur height, so excess GH that turns into IGF-1 can bind to growth plate receptors during gigantism not acromegaly, then again my opinion on this is changing fast as some people with acromegaly are also gaining height but they got really shit scoliosis so I'm looking more into how far this DNA hypermethylation can affect height, things are getting very interesting
Growing Taller involves stem cell precursor cells differentiating into stem cells which differentiate into chondrocytes. ... Stem cells remain in the bone marrow post epiphyseal and diaphyseal fusion. These stem cells can differentiate into chondrocytes and if these chondrocytes undergo hypertrophy you will grow taller.