what can i take to increase height

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
would mk677 help if i take hgh already?maybe orher hgh secretagouges?dht?

Attachments

• IMG_1072 (1).jpg
    IMG_1072 (1).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Nothing. It's genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and EggKing
Lifefuel for u
Look up the heightmaxxing threads and try them since you have like three years left of growth
dude what?look at my igf1 its already very very high i just need to know what i can do to make it higher/use something to make it faster

aromasin and maybe igf1 lr3. im not sure if igf1 supplementing would be usefull though since many people have. told me it will cause enlarged organs and that can result in deadly or life threatening health problems

There's a lot you can do and there's a lot to save up for finacially. Save up $100K for leg lengthening. Buy growth hormone peptides and medications like CJC1295 and GHRP2 along with Clonidine. Take supplements like Colostrum, Deer Antler Velvet, Collagen, Vitamin D and K.

That's a good start.

aromasin and maybe igf1 lr3. im not sure if igf1 supplementing would be usefull though since many people have. told me it will cause enlarged organs and that can result in deadly or life threatening health problems
check my bloods again blud

dude what?look at my igf1 its already very very high i just need to know what i can do to make it higher/use something to make it faster
aromasin, since it will stop estrogen from closing growth plates and probably increase dimorphism since barely any t will get converted into estrogen

aromasin, since it will stop estrogen from closing growth plates and probably increase dimorphism since barely any t will get converted into estrogen
i have estrodial of 15

Mcdonalds
Look up the McDonald's height thread a guy grew to 197 cm from eating McDonald's beef burgers they got hgh in them

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and thereallegend
aren’t you just starting a cycle of accutane? if you’re concerned about growth maybe don’t take a drug that has the chance of destroying T levels and closing your plates

you think 2 meters are possible for me with these bloods or would i have to take even more
i mean yeah, but dont overdo the igf1,it can cause severe health problems

aren’t you just starting a cycle of accutane? if you’re concerned about growth maybe don’t take a drug that has the chance of destroying T levels and closing your plates

Isotretinoin-induced premature epiphyseal closure and growth plate deformities seem to be linked to higher doses of isotretinoin for the duration of months to years.
with that said,i will also take a low dose (10mg daily) and i will stop after acne goes away and will do normal skincare

in what time period?when im 20?
its recommended to not take igf1 supplements for more than a few months, also aromasin is recommended for max 2 years. and yeah youll grow but acromegaly is likely

its recommended to not take igf1 supplements for more than a few months, also aromasin is recommended for max 2 years. and yeah youll grow but acromegaly is likely
hmm thats bad,i dont think 2m is possible in only a few months,and i wanted to take aromasin until i reach that height

hmm thats bad,i dont think 2m is possible in only a few months,and i wanted to take aromasin until i reach that height
yea but at some point igf1 and hgh levels will dramatically decrease