What can i talk about with girls ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I talk with her about interests, hobbies, work, food, pets etc. but i can't maintain a fluent conversation with her as she isn't a super talkative person i have to lead 70% of the conversation. How can i always have something to talk about ?

bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Shkreliii and Deleted member 51465
Introduce her to the Blackpill. Rant about how looks are everything in life. Go over a in depth facial analysis of her face, by measuring all her ratios carefully and suggest her facial surgeries and other less invasive looksmaxxes.
Talk about hypergamy and redpill her on female nature. Make sure to quote Andrew Tate a few times. This will make her pussy real wet. If you are already at it you might wanna throw in some conspiracy theories about Jews or other shit you learned from this forum.
You see the options are limitless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sinister, fuxkdakikez, g0op and 6 others
Introduce her to the Blackpill. Rant about how looks are everything in life. Go over a in depth facial analysis of her face, by measuring all her ratios carefully and suggest her facial surgeries and other less invasive looksmaxxes.
Talk about hypergamy and redpill her on female nature. Make sure to quote Andrew Tate a few times. This will make her pussy real wet. If you are already at it you might wanna throw in some conspiracy theories about Jews or other shit you learned from this forum.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
don't talk to women unless you're trying to get in they're pants

Talk about music ez ticket to her pussy🔥

Does this to my sister everyday

In my experience, and bigjimswornout tires, you gotta obsess about her, nothing about yourself, ask her of her life, her last traumas, reveal something faggy about yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jpg and Latinolooksmaxxer
Tried that as well, but i dont know much about the music she likes
try to find something you have in common

specially if its involves some sort of social hierarchy/circle or competence and show that you are well-placed within that environment but dont brag. bragging will signal either beta approval seeking behaviour which means insecurity or outright lying about your own value, or that you are a self-absorbed toxic douche
just mention it while focusing on her own experiences and standpoint

that way you'll make yourself seem to be a part of her social life

Last edited: