What can I use to get Tik Tok tier skin without Retin A

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Title

Benzoyl Peroxide is the only thing that has gotten rid of my acne, so I don't cleanse, but I always mousturize

That being said my skin looks kind of rough now. I heard Salicylic Acid is like Benzoyl Peroxide but better and with UV protection.
Example of goal skin:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200910-172134_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200910-172134_Chrome.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20200910-172416_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20200910-172416_TikTok.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 105
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Whatever glow this bitch got on her cheek, I want it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200910-173034_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20200910-173034_TikTok.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 103
Akhand chutiyaap hai tik tok, acha hia unn laude lasoon cheeniyon ko bhaga diya tik tok aur pubg ke zariye

who cares she still insanely ugly

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Do everything in this guide and use retin a/tretinoin it will be the main contributor towards getting that kind of skin. You’ve been using BP so you should scale up to tret now.

• +1
Do everything in this guide and use retin a/tretinoin it will be the main contributor towards getting that kind of skin. You’ve been using BP so you should scale up to tret now.
I can't use Tret cause I'm in the Florida scorching sun for most of the day. hence why i asked without Retin a

I can't use Tret cause I'm in the Florida scorching sun for most of the day. hence why i asked without Retin a
Just use sunscreen, you’ll been fine.

• +1
They use makeup and filters sorry to break it to you :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and PYT
Why don't you want to use Retin A? The best thing for a god-tier skin is probably a TCA peeling. The first time you probably should do it with a professional. Many great results on youtube and google images. Don't know why not more people talk about it here.

• Woah
Personally I’m running low-dose isotretinoin, but besides those two you’re shit out of luck.
Skins already clear I just want a glow.
Why don't you want to use Retin A? The best thing for a god-tier skin is probably a TCA peeling. The first time you probably should do it with a professional. Many great results on youtube and google images. Don't know why not more people talk about it here.

I'm in the sun most of the day and even with sunscreen it isn't recommended to be in the sun with it on

• +1
Reactions: harrys
Skins already clear I just want a glow.

I'm in the sun most of the day and even with sunscreen it isn't recommended to be in the sun with it on
spf 50 and you’ll be fine, also if you apply at night and cleanse in the morning it won’t be detrimental to your skin. Get on tretinoin asap

• Woah
spf 50 and you’ll be fine, also if you apply at night and cleanse in the morning it won’t be detrimental to your skin. Get on tretinoin asap
I'll try out Salicylic Acid. I don't feel like going through all the hoops for Retin- A . I doubt my moms gonna willingly buy Retin-A from some shit indian website

I'll try out Salicylic Acid. I don't feel like going through all the hoops for Retin- A . I doubt my moms gonna willingly buy Retin-A from some shit indian website
Salicyclic acid is a downgrade from benzoyl peroxide, I see a lot of people recommending alldaychemist for Americans.

• Woah
Salicyclic acid is a downgrade from benzoyl peroxide, I see a lot of people recommending alldaychemist for Americans.
alldaychemist is the site I was reffering to. I thought BHA was better

alldaychemist is the site I was reffering to. I thought BHA was better
No, BHA just exfoliates your skin whereas BP is an active ingredient that directly deals with acne by getting rid of bacteria on skin and unclogging pores/blackhead/whiteheads. BHA is more of a supplement to BP to help it work better, it won’t take long find a place to get it from and start. It’s too efficacious to not use.

• +1
No, BHA just exfoliates your skin whereas BP is an active ingredient that directly deals with acne by getting rid of bacteria on skin and unclogging pores/blackhead/whiteheads. BHA is more of a supplement to BP to help it work better, it won’t take long find a place to get it from and start. It’s too efficacious to not use.
i'll keep that in mind and do my research later