What can make you more aggresive / dominant?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Recommend some things that can make someones behavior more aggresive and dominant. Afaik its very dependant on T levels, but are there anything else to take?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and ElTruecel
get drunk and lose all ur money on gambling (u might win millions if lucky then gg)

ull probably not care and start fights with niggers til u get kod

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, pneumocystosis, ElTruecel and 2 others
get drunk and lose all ur money on gambling

ull probably not care and start fights with niggers til u get knifed
i actually have never tried alcohol in my life cuz its a big looksmin.
also i need something that still will allow me to drive and be at work

and my goal is not to fight (i actually can do it) but more to lower inhibition and behave more aggresive at all times

Nigga at some point you either got it or you dont. its like if i were to tell you some bomb ass pick up line and you used it you wouldnt know how to follow up after because you dont have the root of it.

• +1
Reactions: pffo, Lucid, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
Nigga at some point you either got it or you dont. its like if i were to tell you some bomb ass pick up line and you used it you wouldnt know how to follow up after because you dont have the root of it.
i agree that i need to not only take some pills but also train it to be a part of my character. but i'm still interested what can i take to behave in such way

are there any legal shrooms / nootropics / other meds that don't cause irreversible harm and can help with such goal?

i agree that i need to not only take some pills but also train it to be a part of my character. but i'm still interested what can i take to behave in such way
whats the point of this you're a good ass kid why would you want to be grimy as shit

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Jealousy anger

• +1
whats the point of this you're a good ass kid why would you want to be grimy as shit
i've tried to behave in such way lately and it helps with getting people to do what you want, achieving goal etc. but it really depends on my mood and i want to be this way always and if possible even more aggresive

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Muscles and size

• Love it
Height, frame, muscles, beard

• Love it
snort coke

• +1
Testosterone

• +1
Testosterone
do you mind sharing your opinion on increasing it with supplements? what would you recommend? lifestyle wise i'm alright

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
do you mind sharing your opinion on increasing it with supplements? what would you recommend? lifestyle wise i'm alright
Probably just test tbh. I’m not the most familiar with roids here though.

• Hmm...
Probably just test tbh. I’m not the most familiar with roids here though.
well buddy thats not the best choice at 18. i'm interested with more natural ways although i understand its less potent

• JFL
If you mean fighting aggression then that is killer instinct. You either have it or you don't.

• +1
If you mean fighting aggression then that is killer instinct. You either have it or you don't.
i actually competed and semi pro level of muay thai. i mean more in a communication way

well buddy thats not the best choice at 18. i'm interested with more natural ways although i understand its less potent
Not how it works naturally. The best you can do is just be more confrontational but if you aren’t giga aggressive don’t expect to naturally become like that.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Roge
Not how it works naturally. The best you can do is just be more confrontational but if you aren’t giga aggressive don’t expect to naturally become like that.
i'm actually giga aggressive sometimes and all i want is to know how to be in this mood all the time. it help with my goals and all kinds of relationships tremendously. i though there was some nootropic or something like that to help with it

• +1
being alpha or dominant is something your born with some people are born to be leaders and some to be followers

• +1
i'm actually giga aggressive sometimes and all i want is to know how to be in this mood all the time. it help with my goals and all kinds of relationships tremendously. i though there was some nootropic or something like that to help with it
Don’t overdo it but it’s good to have that so you don’t allow people to disrespect you irl

• +1
being alpha or dominant is something your born with some people are born to be leaders and some to be followers
can be true but i simply refuse to accept it. i've tried to lead lately and liked it very much, although it depends on my mood and feelings inside so i'm not a leader on all times yet. thought there were some things that can help with it

Don’t overdo it but it’s good to have that so you don’t allow people to disrespect you irl
i was kinda soft all my life when it comes to communications so now for at least some time i want to practice being hyper dominant, even if it comes slighly disrespectful. anyway i have physicality to back it up and to this day i'm yet to prove it to someone in day to day situations

• +1
i was kinda soft all my life when it comes to communications so now for at least some time i want to practice being hyper dominant, even if it comes slighly disrespectful. anyway i have physicality to back it up and to this day i'm yet to prove it to someone in day to day situations
Same here as well next time I interact. Being a jester Maxxer is absolutely cucked

• +1
Same here as well next time I interact. Being a jester Maxxer is absolutely cucked
honestly i suggest you to try it and especially try to say to people all the thing you think in the moment. if you have physical presence to back up your words its truly exciting after being soft all your life

• Love it
honestly i suggest you to try it and especially try to say to people all the thing you think in the moment. if you have physical presence to back up your words its truly exciting after being soft all your life
True but it happen more a year ago because I was more subhuman facially ngl however my frame and physique is shit. But regardless being attractive usually protects u from disrespect

True but it happen more a year ago because I was more subhuman facially ngl however my frame and physique is shit. But regardless being attractive usually protects u from disrespect
can be true about being attractive. i'm not really ugly and honestly i'm not disrespected either. my goal is to stop being avg person in company / at work and become actually dominant

• +1
can be true but i simply refuse to accept it. i've tried to lead lately and liked it very much, although it depends on my mood and feelings inside so i'm not a leader on all times yet. thought there were some things that can help with it
get better at things you do job learn new skills be richer be better looking that will make you more confident

• Love it
get better at things you do job learn new skills be richer be better looking that will make you more confident
true advice, i'm working on this now.

btw, do you have any suggestions what to take supplement wise to boost test? i guess it will do exactly what i want

Though I dont really know what situation IRL you could realistically Be aggressive. Like walking with lats flare in a club and trying to shoulder check normies? Youre just gonna get mogged when a normie brings his friends. Youre not going to start a fight in a club and get blacklisted. 4 normies Will Easily mog you verbally.

• +1
Though I dont really know what situation IRL you could realistically Be aggressive. Like walking with lats flare in a club and trying to shoulder check normies? Youre just gonna get mogged when a normie brings his friends. Youre not going to start a fight in a club and get blacklisted. 4 normies Will Easily mog you verbally.
i'm talking about asserting dominance in the day to day basic communications, at work, in company of new people etc. not physically - i have it enough. i think this also includes my need in lowering inhibition or completely stopping to give a fuck what some normies think so i'm able to tell the truth straight up in their face

true advice, i'm working on this now.

btw, do you have any suggestions what to take supplement wise to boost test? i guess it will do exactly what i want
if you wanna boost your test rather then getting supplement get a better sleep and diet only supplements i take are vitamin c now at some point i was taking zinc and vitamin d no difference at all in the way i feel

• +1
if you wanna boost your test rather then getting supplement get a better sleep and diet only supplements i take are vitamin c now at some point i was taking zinc and vitamin d no difference at all in the way i feel
yeah but lifestyle wise i'm alright. maybe supplements are cope when it comes to T levels - i still want to try some, have money to blow

impossible to attain at 18. can just big dick help even if its not black?
the one you have down your ass rn doesn´t count

• Ugh..
Recommend some things that can make someones behavior more aggresive and dominant. Afaik its very dependant on T levels, but are there anything else to take?
Nofap,Let me explain:

The psichological effect of testosterone Is Made by Testosterone attatched to the androgen receptors in the brain.
In experiments made in rats scientifics discovered that after múltiple ejaculations the androgen receptors in the brain of the rats were less active than before.

So the best Is to not ejaculate because that decreases androgen receptor reactivity to androgens in some brain áreas.

• Love it
Nofap,Let me explain:

The psichological effect of testosterone Is Made by Testosterone attatched to the androgen receptors in the brain.
In experiments made in rats scientifics discovered that after múltiple ejaculations the androgen receptors in the brain of the rats were less active than before.

So the best Is to not ejaculate because that decreases androgen receptor reactivity to androgens in some brain áreas.

Brutally over for me who fapped this morning. Idk its very tough for me, even tho i dont have any libido its more like a habit now

Brutally over for me who fapped this morning. Idk its very tough for me, even tho i dont have any libido its more like a habit now
Same happens to me

• So Sad
are there any legal shrooms / nootropics / other meds that don't cause irreversible harm and can help with such goal?

pregabalin (works, giga low inhib with clear mind for me)

• Love it
@MoggerGaston

Getting height mogged makes you more aggressive but less dominant

• +1