what can regrow my hairline?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
i heard finasteride doesnt regrow hairline.

and kills ur dick

my dick alredy ded

taking fina would castrate me

omegalul

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
u need jesus its over

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Ritalincel
try spray on hair idk

this should be in the main forum lol

u need jesus its over

the only good choice in my life was not going to church every week regularly and wasting time like these sheeples

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
It is over. :feelsrope:

• +1
the only good choice in my life was not going to church every week regularly and wasting time like these sheeples
Tj

highest iq

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
  • +1
I heard dermaroller can help with hairline

It can be use to both. Have i heard

and kills ur dick

my dick alredy ded

omegalul
Try topical dmso + iodine. It's a new experimental method that supposedly revives the hair follicles and reverses baldness.

and kills ur dick

my dick alredy ded

omegalul
Aside from minoxidil the main things people say worked for them are:
1. Daily handstands to increase blood flow to hair follicles
2. Massaging the scalp daily
3. Using egg hair masks to provide it with proteins
4. Using shampoo without parabens or sulfates (already covered in my other thread but you said who cares jfl)
5. Castor oil.
6. Diet. It’s different for everybody so start eliminating certain foods from your diet and seeing if the rate of hairloss is the same or if it gets better.
7. Dutasteride. It prevents testosterone from converting to DHT
8. RU-58841. Idk much about this one but it is an anti-androgen so should help

Also I can’t remember who posted this but a daily hair mask of:
3/4 coconut oil
1/4 castor oil
20-30 drops peppermint oil
20 drops Rosemary oil
5 drops sandalore
And that there’s tons of studies behind each one.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and mybrainabusesme
Try topical dmso + iodine. It's a new experimental method that supposedly revives the hair follicles and reverses baldness.
u have 20 posts i dont trust u fgt

It's not gonna fuk you up or anything. I use it regularly on my dick to keep my erections rock hard.
>helped with dick, then must help with hair

lol at your logic

It cleans out/replaces your blood vessels. The same concept applies to hair follicles.
idk if its related but my head literally hurt now, not the head, but the place where hair grows, on top of head, hurt when i touch

idk if its related but my head literally hurt now, not the head, but the place where hair grows, on top of head, hurt when i touch
Is there a discoloration of the skin where the hair used to grow?

• +1
Is there a discoloration of the skin where the hair used to grow?
i think no, i dont have bald spots except the front area (on left and right of my forehead theres less hair) but the area is normal skin color

however i feel weird pain on whole top of my head when i touch it, soo weird

i think no, i dont have bald spots except the front area (on left and right of my forehead theres less hair) but the area is normal skin color

however i feel weird pain on whole top of my head when i touch it, soo weird
From the way it sounds, you could have restricted blood flow to that area on your scalp due to either calcification or fibrotic scar tissue. Usually, a lack of circulation causes the perception of itching pain.

Does your skull feel as if it's changing shape in the painful area?

• +1
From the way it sounds, you could have restricted blood flow to that area on your scalp due to either calcification or fibrotic scar tissue. Usually, a lack of circulation causes the perception of itching pain.

Does your skull feel as if it's changing shape in the painful area?
Yes! i thought its because of hair tho,

yea i think i have very blood circulation cause my dick doesnt work for last year or something
internet says fibriotic scar tissue is from:
  • Silica dust
  • Asbestos fibers
  • Hard metal dusts
  • Coal dust
  • Grain dust
  • Bird and animal droppings

and i have a lot of dust (the normal one that just creates itself) in room as well as bird droppings cause i have parrot.

maybe thats why?

Last edited:
Yes! i thought its because of hair tho,

yea i think i have very blood circulation cause my dick doesnt work for last year or something
Yep, your tissues are being calcified.

Usually, when calcium is deposited into your tissue, the tissue hardens, and one of the effects of it is cutting off circulation. And when circulation is cut off, it leads to hairloss and a variety of horrible effects, such as your erection problems.

The reason your dick may not be working could be for the same reason you're losing hair, the build-up of calcium in your soft tissues and resulting scarring.

There's a really good regimen for breaking down calcium and scar tissue that I found on Thundersplace, which should also take care of your problem. But there's many other ones that are useful as well, I just find that the one I found works the best for me.

Also, I have to ask, where are you getting your water from? Water quality is very important too.

• +1
Yep, your tissues are being calcified.

Usually, when calcium is deposited into your tissue, the tissue hardens, and one of the effects of it is cutting off circulation. And when circulation is cut off, it leads to hairloss and a variety of horrible effects, such as your erection problems.

The reason your dick may not be working could be for the same reason you're losing hair, the build-up of calcium in your soft tissues and resulting scarring.

There's a really good regimen for breaking down calcium and scar tissue that I found on Thundersplace, which should also take care of your problem. But there's many other ones that are useful as well, I just find that the one I found works the best for me.

Also, I have to ask, where are you getting your water from? Water quality is very important too.

from shop, i used to drink a lot of water from tap especially when was training so few letters per day where two could be from tap

PS i drink about 3 coffees daily and 4 teas since long (not drinking clean water almost all except teas and coffees, lol)
so thats boiled water from tap

from shop, i used to drink a lot of water from tap especially when was training so few letters per day where two could be from tap

PS i drink about 3 coffees daily and 4 teas since long (not drinking clean water almost all except teas and coffees, lol)
so thats boiled water from tap
Tap water has fluoride in it. And fluoride is responsible for, you guessed it, calcification.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/fluoridated-water-can-calcify-arteries-study-finds

There's a lot of factors in play here, but it certainly seems to be the combination of exposure to heavy metals and fluoride that's causing your health problems.

Btw, I would also get a reverse osmosis filter if I were you. Boiling sanitizes the water but it isn't enough to remove most of the chemicals in it. But you could re-condense it to remove them, of course.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tap water has fluoride in it. And fluoride is responsible for, you guessed it, calcification.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/fluoridated-water-can-calcify-arteries-study-finds

There's a lot of factors in play here, but it certainly seems to be the combination of exposure to heavy metals and fluoride that's causing your health problems.
Btw, I would also get a reverse osmosis filter if I were you. Boiling sanitizes the water but it isn't enough to remove most of the chemicals in it. But you could re-condense it to remove them, of course.

fine ill stop drinking coffee and will read more thanks. i am abusing cofee for last 3+ years drinking from 3 to 6 strong ones a day so maybe its the cause (even if not the coffe itself, then the tap water that is in coffee)

fine ill stop drinking coffee and will read more thanks. i am abusing cofee for last 3+ years drinking from 3 to 6 strong ones a day so maybe its the cause (even if not the coffe itself, then the tap water that is in coffee)
You don't have to quit coffee, just tone down your consumption. Coffee is a vasoconstrictor though, so that might be making erections more difficult.

A reroll in the genetic lottery.

Oh yeah, if your curious about the routine, it's magnesium oil, lugol's iodine, and 99.9% liquid dmso mixed together. These three ingredients should rapidly break down scar and calcium.

The ratio for each is 2:1:1 (dmso, iodine, magnesium). The dmso simply helps carry in the ingredients and helps break down scar tissue, while the iodine induces the tissues to heal scar tissue, and the magnesium opens up blood vessels and breaks down calcium deposits.

• +1
Oh yeah, if your curious about the routine, it's magnesium oil, lugol's iodine, and 99.9% liquid dmso mixed together. These three ingredients should rapidly break down scar and calcium.

The ratio for each is 2:1:1 (dmso, iodine, magnesium). The dmso simply helps carry in the ingredients and helps break down scar tissue, while the iodine induces the tissues to heal scar tissue, and the magnesium opens up blood vessels and breaks down calcium deposits.

i think my hair stopped balding LOL

thanks

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
i think my hair stopped balding LOL

thanks
Ayy, that's awesome and I'm glad it stopped your hairloss. Please do report back more on your hair. :feelsez:

This could hopefully be a new breakthrough in hairloss treatment.

Ayy, that's awesome and I'm glad it stopped your hairloss. Please do report back more on your hair. :feelsez:

This could hopefully be a new breakthrough in hairloss treatment.
I cant stop drinking coffees tho

I cant stop drinking coffees tho
Yeah it's tough to quit when you're hooked. But as long as it's not harming you I wouldn't worry that much about it tbh.
Have you tried the coffee substitutes yet?

Yeah it's tough to quit when you're hooked. But as long as it's not harming you I wouldn't worry that much about it tbh.
Have you tried the coffee substitutes yet?
No i eat magnesium and vitamin D plus i wash head with washing liquid and lemon, got that method from google.

My blood circulation is lil better but still bad

• +1
No i eat magnesium and vitamin D plus i wash head with washing liquid and lemon, got that method from google.

My blood circulation is lil better but still bad
Keep up the treatments and you'll start seeing some results. But if you're willing to break your bank a little I'd try the dmso + iodine + magnesium method for really rapid results.

You could also use it on your dick to get it working again.
https://www.thundersplace.org/injur...ment-for-deflated-glans-and-firm-flaccid.html

• +1
Anything for speeding hair growth and thickening hair? I know MSM zinc protein so far maybe hair oil too.
Anything that cleans out the hair follicles or delivers nutrients to them is great at thickening the hair. This will sound cliche, but the type of shampoo you use can affect your hair thickness, especially if the chemicals used affect the hair follicles negatively. If you use something like baking soda in your hair, it helps scrub away the crap on your scalp that may be affecting your hair growth.

If you suffer from hypothyroidism, that could also be the cause of your hair thinning. Hypothyroidism is currently a silent epidemic, and for all you know, it might be the cause of your thin hair.

Probably due to plummeting testosterone levels across the Nation
The two go hand in hand, believe it or not. The thyroid plays a role in testosterone production.

The two go hand in hand, believe it or not. The thyroid plays a role in testosterone production.
I mean yeah slower metabolism=lower t levels ngl which make u feel even more shitty and lethargic

• +1
I mean yeah slower metabolism=lower t levels ngl which make u feel even more shitty and lethargic
It causes a lot of other shitty side effects too.
Hypothyroidism > less metabolism > higher fat > more estrogen and DHT conversion + cortisol = balding

just open up your third eye br0

It causes a lot of other shitty side effects too.
Hypothyroidism > less metabolism > higher fat > more estrogen and DHT conversion + cortisol = balding
Yep basically a death sentence all rolled into one. What a wonderful thing!

• +1