what can regrow my hairline?

Yep basically a death sentence all rolled into one. What a wonderful thing!
You couldn't have said it better, ngl.

And the funny thing is, I probably suffered from this, considering some of the symptoms I used to have.

It causes a lot of other shitty side effects too.
Hypothyroidism > less metabolism > higher fat > more estrogen and DHT conversion + cortisol = balding

I have all these probably, except fat

You couldn't have said it better, ngl.

And the funny thing is, I probably suffered from this, considering some of the symptoms I used to have.
What did you do to fix it?

tren

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Anything that cleans out the hair follicles or delivers nutrients to them is great at thickening the hair. This will sound cliche, but the type of shampoo you use can affect your hair thickness, especially if the chemicals used affect the hair follicles negatively. If you use something like baking soda in your hair, it helps scrub away the crap on your scalp that may be affecting your hair growth.

If you suffer from hypothyroidism, that could also be the cause of your hair thinning. Hypothyroidism is currently a silent epidemic, and for all you know, it might be the cause of your thin hair.
I do suspect i have thyroid issue but i dont have money or idea what to test. I stopped using shampoo and use.yogurt to wash hair when needed.

What about supplements? Which one can help?

I do suspect i have thyroid issue but i dont have money or idea what to test. I stopped using shampoo and use.yogurt to wash hair when needed.

What about supplements? Which one can help?
Supplementing with iodine or eating foods rich in iodine really helps. It may seem extremely simplistic, but fixing thyroid issues would likely fix a lot of other problems. Your thyroid needs iodine to function since your body can't make it itself.

What did you do to fix it?
Supplemented with iodine.

Gotcha yeah that's a pretty common solution I think right?
Yeah. I've supplemented with iodine and my thyroid doesn't feel as swollen as used to. (Got a checkup with my doc and was told that my thyroid was enlarged.)

Yeah. My thyroid doesn't feel as swollen as it did when I got my checkup. (Went to the doc and was told my thyroid was enlarged)

Yeah. I've supplemented with iodine and my thyroid doesn't feel as swollen as used to. (Got a checkup with my doc and was told that my thyroid was enlarged.)
That's always good. Did u always have thyroid issues or what?

That's always good. Did u always have thyroid issues or what?
I suspect that I always did, because I would always hang on to fat in my stomach area. I also always felt tired and sluggish before treatment.

I suspect that I always did, because I would always hang on to fat in my stomach area. I also always felt tired and sluggish before treatment.
Yeah that makes sense. Hope you keep getting better man. What are you doing to looksmax

Yeah that makes sense. Hope you keep getting better man. What are you doing to looksmax
Thx a lot man, I'm currently doing a lot to looksmax. Skinmaxxing, mewing, chewing, gymcelling, eyebrowmaxxing, NTmaxxing, and dickmaxxing.

Thx a lot man, I'm currently doing a lot to looksmax. Skinmaxxing, mewing, chewing, gymcelling, eyebrowmaxxing, NTmaxxing, and dickmaxxing.

i heard male sperm is good for eyebrowmaxin

Yeah bro that's the whole shebang lol. Are you seeing any results with chewing?

Yeah bro that's the whole shebang lol. Are you seeing any results with chewing?
Yeah, my masseteur muscles are definitely stronger. So far it's only made my face look fat though, because I lack a lower jaw (which mewing will hopefully fix). My face definitely looks more masculine though.

I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

i heard male sperm is good for eyebrowmaxin
Fagmaxxing theory is pretty legit tbqh famalam.

Yeah, my masseteur muscles are definitely stronger. So far it's only made my face look fat though, because I lack a lower jaw (which mewing will hopefully fix). My face definitely looks more masculine though.

I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.
Nice dude what gum u use?