What can vitamin d3 and k2 do to the face?

V

Vies

Iron
Should i supplement with it?

They can grow your mandible , chin and cheeckbones. If you megadose you can even turn non-existent curry orbitals into robust, square nordic orbits.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 29261 and Deleted member 1901
If you are still young it can have a good impact specially if you take large doses. I recommend you supplement it with bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
how much do i take daily for vitamin k2 and d3 and which time of the day should i take? maybe like after breakfast, before breakfast, before bed? im 14

also i dont think bonesmashing is a good idea

• WTF
Reactions: BoneDensity and Donkeyballs
If you are still young it can have a good impact specially if you take large doses. I recommend you supplement it with bonesmashing

Correct - make sure to bonesmash the back of your skull for optimal forward growth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, blonde chad, Deleted member 29261 and 2 others
how much do i take daily for vitamin k2 and d3 and which time of the day should i take? maybe like after breakfast, before breakfast, before bed? im 14
I don’t think it matters that much when you take it, but I recommend you take it in the morning and try consuming it with a meal or something with fat. I have heard it good for absorbing it

didnt do anything for my face but 1 week after i started supplementing it, i grew from 6'0 to 6'1. (I was 16 back then, hadnt grew since 14)