what can we do to have wider lips ?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
i feel like it will never be good even tho the length is slightly above average and the shape not bad.
i'll never have legit wide lips .

is there a solution and how much of a looksmin it does represent ?

@Brandon10 @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, needsolution and Deleted member 656
People have talked about mouth stretching but I've never actually seen a legit example of it working. There's mouth widening surgery but you've got the same problem there and there's a tendency to leave scars. Some people talk about how palate expansion helps but that's broscience at this point.

Personally it's not something I'd look into. It's not something that hurts you enough to warrant being a guinea pig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
suck my cock

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, needsolution, pisslord and 1 other person
People have talked about mouth stretching but I've never actually seen a legit example of it working. There's mouth widening surgery but you've got the same problem there and there's a tendency to leave scars. Some people talk about how palate expansion helps but that's broscience at this point.

Personally it's not something I'd look into. It's not something that hurts you enough to warrant being a guinea pig.
you'r right. it's just that with some morphs it looks way better so i was wondering.

i Guess the only legit way is to make the tip of the nose narrower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Swallow huge things

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Visit some surgeon who perform lip widening. I guess its only legit way besides some cope exercises/devices.
Also i never saw full before and after (after recovery, not shortly after widening while it looks shit), if someone has pics then pm me please.

• +1
Eppley does lateral commisuroplasty and has said it can give you 5 - 7 mms of lengthening on each side, so about 1 cm total widening which is more than enough.

The big complication of this are the scars around the mouth corners. If they don't heal well it'd look very weird. The same surgeon has said many of his patients had to go through scar revision.

• +1
Get rid of buccal fat and your mouth will appear wider relative to your cheeks