What car do you drive?

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
I believe I have the shittiest car on this forum. Random 1995 Yugo Tempo i bought from a junkyard for 200 euros. No AC, manual windows, 2 doors, top speed maybe 80 mph if you dont value your own life, no airbags, no power steering, no radio. Impossible to start or to shift in reverse unless you have at least 2 week experience. I had people take the bus instead of getting driven in this car. Theres no way somebody can top this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I don't have my own car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Lmao, Serial Coomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Nisse, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Piaggio liberty

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 20565
You are such a loser
I have a driver's license, just no car.

I could buy a cheap one if I wanted to but I don't need it right now, I just use my dad's car whenever I have to.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Lmao

I could buy a cheap one if I wanted to but I don't need it right now, I just use my dad's car whenever I have to.
Same i never used my drivers license cos the car in the city is just slower and more expensive. With the moped police dont even stop you, i havent paid insurance since 2014 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Gargantuan

Yeah i was just being funny but i hurt you. As a man you should not harm people without good reason

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

The netherlands has a very public transportation and oriented infrastructure so you'll be fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Can some BMW experts please help me identify exactly what car this is? :  r/cars

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
1359F6DB AAEF 4B85 852A 760A58BACB1C

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and ManletBlackcel
A yugoslavian fiat ripoff called Zastava 101. Its similiar to your Yugo except its easier to turn on and put in reverse. Im often in survival mode while driving this handsome sedan, its safety is similiar to being in a plastic bin while going 60MPH with no brakes

zastava-101-1579780782.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Even if u live in Serbia the country that created that shit thats a failio lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I drive a Mercedes E class in Jew York

Literally haven't taken it out for 6 months. The only time I take it out is to drive outside the city. Living in Jew York is a scam
@Octillionaire

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369