What cars to drive to look low inhib NT male

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
If you are going to get a car it better be a mustang alike car or a pick up.

Based on what I have seen, in first world countries if you don't drive a huge pick up truck or an oil burning mustang you are a broke incel that drives a grandma car like a Corolla.

There are no cars that women love than pick up trucks and mustangs, because it shows you don't care about fuel efficiency since u have the money to pay for maintenance and gas, and women just like big and fast cars subconsciously just like men.

Where I live literally every guy owns at least a pick up, and I see people driving shitty mustangs like from the transformer movie in every corner like sheep.

• JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand and Deleted member 470
Plane

• +1
Reactions: HSM1 and FatJattMofo
Chad can ride a ripstik to work and still look low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, lildickgirl666, Mansnob and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: william
Honda ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Based on what I have seen, in first world countries if you don't drive a huge pick up truck or an oil burning mustang you are a broke incel that drives a grandma car like a Corolla.

There are no cars that women love than pick up trucks and mustangs, because it shows you don't care about fuel efficiency since u have the money to pay for maintenance and gas, and women just like big and fast cars subconsciously just like men.

Where I live literally every guy owns at least a pick up, and I see people driving shitty mustangs like from the transformer movie in every corner like sheep.
drive a uniccycle
Honda ded srs
billionaires and poor people drive those, we can;t tell which is which

im driving a 20 year old bmw with bbs rims and drive 80-100km/h through my village daily. also my tires squeak every curve im taking cuz i drift/try to drift every good curve.

it doesnt matter what u drive but try to drive like giorgi tevdaze if u wanna max out ur low inhibation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Scarface
im driving a 20 year old bmw with bbs rims and drive 80-100km/h through my village daily. also my tires squeak every curve im taking cuz i drift/try to drift every good curve.

it doesnt matter what u drive but try to drive like giorgi tevdaze if u wanna max out ur low inhibation
But u drive a BMW, doesn't matter if is old women don't even care because of their ignorance, she will be like, " yes my boyfriend drives a BMW" even if it costed you 3 grand

One of these secured vehicles for transporting cash. Very low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
cars a cope chad has no car and still slays more in his one room Appartement than a rich incel in his mansion

lol @ these answers from a bunch of faggots who can't drive nor know anything about cars my. get sone type of muscle car, you know, American made. not that jap crap. between the years 69' - 75'. Get a leather jacket, a pack of cigs. Long, slicked back hair. There you go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
chad rides a bike with stabilisers and looks low inhib and gets girls approaching

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
this
Gettyimages 950834660 612x612

or this
993453 10200251027157247 1882019989 n 93879679

• JFL
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Deleted member 1464

motorcyclemaxx
cheaper, cooler, funner, higher chances of dying
just don't post about to r/mgtow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
These guys are idiots

It’s not the car itself it’s how you drive the car that shows low inhibition

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Jesus. Hahaha. What kind of incelatry is this?

Golf R crew

If you're chad I think riding a rusty ass old piece of shit while looking well put together yourself just increases your attraction via low inhibition
When Brad Pitt stepped in that rust bucket in once upon a time no one cared lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
bmw/audi dedsrs

Daewoo Lanos of course.