What causes a childhood trauma girl to behave the worst?

Probs $400 per month thats still good. Plus the 400 per month ones are usually lazy and post occasionally or dont show their face or sex scenes. 2K for women who show their face and have sex
That’s still nothing compared to what you can do with a real skill

I’m not saying I do that but I’m saying you can make way more money doing more fulfilling stuff if you wanted

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
That’s still nothing compared to what you can do with a real skill

I’m not saying I do that but I’m saying you can make way more money doing more fulfilling stuff if you wanted
What kinda skills? Copywriting? Chatgpt? Google ads?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I know on the surface it might seem like they have it easier but you’re a dude bro. We’re different, if you’re not born a Chad, or athletic, or super intelligent, you’re rather disposable. That or you make yourself “rare” through hard work

it’s a complete cope to compare your life to a woman and say they outright have it easier and better. I’d say it’s more comfortable, but we’re different after all as genders.

just need to get up and go get it, hopefully it works out for you
Indeed, unironically very few people get this concept on this site at least regarding women or even chads.

For women, their brain circuit and hormonal profile makes them respond drastically different if some guys dm's or hit up on them irl, basically they get very minor dopamine from it at best if the guy isn't a legit chad. Evolutionary women are designed to be picky because of the heavy investment of carrying a baby for 9 months which can even risk her life by the end of that ordeal, which in turn makes majority of women even mildly disgusted by mtn and bellow hitting on them.

Guys on the other hand are the opposite, even if a average girl starts obviously flirting and hitting up, extreme dopamine starts flooding or at least way more then in a reversed situation for a woman.

Women don't enjoy life more then men do, they are designed by nature for stuff to be given to them easily and their biochemistry is adjusted to that, while for men every event is way more special and in turn extremely rewarding

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian, horizontallytall, Canwefixit and 1 other person
What kinda skills? Copywriting? Chatgpt? Google ads?
Anything bro. Like coding, starting trading. Just anything that isn’t a joke skill

It’s not easy though.

• +1
Indeed, unironically very few people get this concept on this site at least regarding women or even chads.

For women, their brain circuit and hormonal profile makes them respond drastically different if some guys dm's or hit up on them irl, basically they get very minor dopamine from it at best if the guy isn't a legit chad. Evolutionary women are designed to be picky because of the heavy investment of carrying a baby for 9 months which can even risk her life by the end of that ordeal, which in turn makes majority of women even mildly disgusted by mtn and bellow hitting on them.

Guys on the other hand are the opposite, even if a average girl starts obviously flirting and hitting up, extreme dopamine starts flooding or at least way more then in a reversed situation for a woman.

Women don't enjoy life more then men do, they are designed by nature for stuff to be given to them easily and their biochemistry is adjusted to that, while for men every event is way more special and in turn extremely rewarding
This is an interesting take. Is there any evidence to back up the fact men get more pleasure from simpler things than women? Are men more likely for example to enjoy a walk in the park without a smartphone than women are? Do men feel better when they complete a goal compared to women? Do men feel better after having sex than women? Or is this cope?

Anything bro. Like coding, starting trading. Just anything that isn’t a joke skill

It’s not easy though.
Are you making money yourself from a skill?

This is an interesting take. Is there any evidence to back up the fact men get more pleasure from simpler things than women? Are men more likely for example to enjoy a walk in the park without a smartphone than women are? Do men feel better when they complete a goal compared to women? Do men feel better after having sex than women? Or is this cope?
Oh I didn't mean this about every aspect, i do believe thats also the case personally but its minor imo. Im not home outside so typing this on a whim so will explain later

• +1
Nigger she got raped by her dad. It never began for her.

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and Maximilian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back