What causes a chiselled jawline

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
What must be present for a chiselled jawline, aside from low bf of course. Well developed masseters? Flaring gonions? Many low bf people even with a bimax don't get a lot of jawline definition, and require wraparound jaw implants or fillers instead, is it to do with the shape of the mandible? Can jaw angle implants do anything?

Last edited:
use the search function tbh. Also ur mogging my reps :feelswah:

Just bump it bro

Reroll character or be an ancient greek statue

wide mandible body tbh

good deeds in a past life

What must be present for a chiselled jawline, aside from low bf of course. Well developed masseters? Flaring gonions? Many low bf people even with a bimax don't get a lot of jawline definition, and require wraparound jaw implants or fillers instead, is it to do with the shape of the mandible? Can jaw angle implants do anything?
I might be wrong, but I thinks it due how developed your masseters are, this depends how did you develop during puberty, what side did you chew, did you chew on hard or soft foods and etc. I think its having outward gonions make a your jaw look also and top of that have a naturally wide jaw makes the jaw look chiseled.
Also we cannot forget cheekbones/zygos it also plays a massive role in creating that chiseled jaw look
anyone correct me if I am wrong

genetics!!!

Unfortunately, a lot of it is skeletal. Well developed masseters and low bf% are important too.