Kraken
Like this
IMG 8489

Bad teeth

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
  • Woah
Inward ramus slant, small amount of growth around the gonion/ramus and fat distribution

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Zenis
Looks fine
Tall ranus and wide jaw

• Woah
Does curved jaw cause rounded jaw from front?
Definitely contributes to it but not sure if you can still have a square front with a profile like that

Straight jaw is ideal man a curved jaw causes a rounded jaw from front
Nope

Proof : Timothee Chamalet has a very curved jaw

Straight is ideal but curved doesn't mean rounded from front.

Nope

Proof : Timothee Chamalet has a very curved jaw

Straight is ideal but curved doesn't mean rounded from front.
isn’t his jaw rounded
3951765_IMG_8490.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8490.jpeg
    IMG_8490.jpeg
    559.8 KB · Views: 0
In the OP case the jaw is not curved. It's just long ramus BUT tilted inward but in his case it's not too much at all.

To correct it : fillers

Curved jaw = prominent antegonial notch

• Woah
In the OP case the jaw is not curved. It's just long ramus BUT tilted inward but in his case it's not too much at all.

To correct it : fillers

Curved jaw = prominent antegonial notch
Rameriz is example of someone with an actual curved jaw, his ramus is straight but jaw still curved
IMG 8492

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
isn’t his jaw rounded
3951765_IMG_8490.jpeg
I consider it as a square jaw. Not very angular but definitely not round.

Seems like he has a short face. Short faces always look less angular : you need more vertical projection for that

I’m
I consider it as a square jaw. Not very angular but definitely not round.

Seems like he has a short face. Short faces always look less angular : you need more vertical projection for that
Barret has very short face yet extremely angular

Also wdym how do you increase vertical projection

Everything said so far is wrong

• Woah
I’m

Barret has very short face yet extremely angular

Also wdym how do you increase vertical projection
IVL yes. IRL not really

Prob bloated

• Woah
I have the notch on one side but not the other
Probably asymmetrical ramus. My ramus is longer on the left so it's more pronounced on that side.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Hi there. Just wanted to know what are the disadvantages of antegonial notch. Been reading about it but couldn't get the side effects of it. Plus one more thing. In the (b) picture. Isn't the gonions too rounded in comparison to (a)? So maybe an antegonial notch is created with sharp gonions?

Hi there. Just wanted to know what are the disadvantages of antegonial notch. Been reading about it but couldn't get the side effects of it. Plus one more thing. In the (b) picture. Isn't the gonions too rounded in comparison to (a)? So maybe an antegonial notch is created with sharp gonions?
The antegonial notch is created simply when the ramus and gonion extend past the mandible body

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
The antegonial notch is created simply when the ramus and gonion extend past the mandible body
Yep thanks for the info but can i ask what are the disadvantages caused by it. For example does it causes a v shape jawline from the front? Does it make your goinions from the front look lesser in width? Etc?.
Thanks in advance

Yep thanks for the info but can i ask what are the disadvantages caused by it. For example does it causes a v shape jawline from the front? Does it make your goinions from the front look lesser in width? Etc?.
Thanks in advance
There aren't really any disadvantages with it. From the front angle it's not really visible but from 3/4 it can create a kind of a dented look.

If anything the notch would add width since that's indicating that there's more gonion mass there.
Whether you have a v shaped jaw from the front is decided by your gonial angle and chin.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan