What causes downward bloat?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Typical, upwardly-positioned or evenly-distributed face fat:

Downward face fat sags low:

Many downward-bloated people look way better lying down because then gravity isn’t pulling their face fat down.

What causes downward bloat?

• +1
Reactions: Doober and Deleted member 13511
Solution
D
Weak cheekbones and a small chin will not be able to hold up the fat and skin and therefore the skin and fat hangs downwards. This is a very brutal pill and significantly lowers your attractiveness, especially for men. Instead of attractive hollow cheeks you will have marionette folds in bad lighting.
When you get no replies so you have to advertise on another thread:feelsbadman:
That's more brutal than the bloatpill itself

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Effortless, StrangerDanger and 2 others
I just realized why so many girls have selfies while laying down. Thanks for the revelation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jarate, Slob and thecel
I just realized why so many girls have selfies while laying down. Thanks for the revelation
Lmao doesn't save them from the might of my hand

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Weak cheekbones and a small chin will not be able to hold up the fat and skin and therefore the skin and fat hangs downwards. This is a very brutal pill and significantly lowers your attractiveness, especially for men. Instead of attractive hollow cheeks you will have marionette folds in bad lighting.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Solution
Nope. Look at asians, they all have recessed maxillas and the chubby ones dont have that

Intriguing observation. I think Asians are more downward-bloated than Caucasians, as robust-jawed Asians’ jaws are covered in fat chub rather than being chiseled and defined, although their jaws are wide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Intriguing observation. I think Asians are more downward-bloated than Caucasians, as robust-jawed Asians’ jaws are covered in fat chub rather than being chiseled and defined, although their jaws are wide.
I think it is maxilla. My maxilla is recessed and everyone who's seen me has thought I'm fat/bloated due to my face despite being pretty skinny.
Weak cheekbones are fairly synonymous with a recessed maxilla. People with recessed maxillas rarely if ever have good cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and thecel
I think it is maxilla. My maxilla is recessed and everyone who's seen me has thought I'm fat/bloated due to my face despite being pretty skinny.

Weak cheekbones are fairly synonymous with a recessed maxilla. People with recessed maxillas rarely if ever have good cheekbones.
nah, they do, at the same time people with projected maxillas can be boneless too.

• Woah
It has way more to do with amount (and type) of fat on the face and muscle tone than bones.

In reality bones have nothing at all to do with this unless you are deformed.
This forum is a little over obsessed with bones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
It has way more to do with amount (and type) of fat on the face and muscle tone than bones.

In reality bones have nothing at all to do with this unless you are deformed.
This forum is a little over obsessed with bones
So is facial liposuction the answer?

• +1
What's the solution then?
In general:
Lose visceral fat, fix insulin resistance, avoid unsaturated fat, get sunlight on the face (it burns fat), train the supporting muscles of the face (example: malaris muscle)
Basically if you have that type of "bloat" you are unhealthy as shit and you have a bad lifestyle. No surgery is going to fix that for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and thecel
In general:
Lose visceral fat, fix insulin resistance, avoid unsaturated fat, get sunlight on the face (it burns fat), train the supporting muscles of the face (example: malaris muscle)
Basically if you have that type of "bloat" you are unhealthy as shit and you have a bad lifestyle. No surgery is going to fix that for you.
So wrong. You can have the best diet in the world and the best lifestyle. If you lack bone mass and have unideal facial bone growth you may only be able to fix the bloat with starving yourself, nothing else!

• +1
Facial fat distribution genetics probably

• +1
So wrong. You can have the best diet in the world and the best lifestyle. If you lack bone mass and have unideal facial bone growth you may only be able to fix the bloat with starving yourself, nothing else!
Unless you are deformed, this problem doesnt exist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero and thecel
In general:

I want to post the photo of that ripped Asian guy who has a round, chubby, childish face, but I didn’t find it. If anyone has it, post it please. It shows some guys’ bloat doesn’t go away by leanmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I want to post the photo of that ripped Asian guy who has a round, chubby, childish face, but I didn’t find it. If anyone has it, post it please. It shows some guys’ bloat doesn’t go away by leanmaxing.
Even with Buccal removal ?

• +1
Everybody leanmaxxes differently dont they?
Face fat is correlated to insulin resistance which is correlated to visceral fat. You can be lean but still have a lot of visceral fat. You can be lean but still have insulin resistance.

And there is also palate width which influences cheek hollowness. If your palate is too wide you are most likely never getting hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, thecel and 1 other person
Any examples of people with average/below average maxilla and bonemass who still have a lean and angular face?
Im too lazy to look around, but a couple of people I can think of rn are robert pattinson (flat maxilla) and opry (flat zygos).

Remember a low skin thickness/leanness makes it look like you have a much higher bonemass. Its a night and day difference tbh. Imagine if, for example, opry wasnt lean as fuck and didnt have hollow cheeks, this forum would for certain say he is recessed and doesnt have enough "bones".

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and Deleted member 7725
Im too lazy to look around, but a couple of people I can think of rn are robert pattinson (flat maxilla) and opry (flat zygos).

Remember a low skin thickness/leanness makes it look like you have a much higher bonemass. Its a night and day difference tbh. Imagine if, for example, opry wasnt lean as fuck and didnt have hollow cheeks, this forum would for certain say he is recessed and doesnt have enough "bones".
O'Pry has really good maxilla though and Pattinson has good zygos, gigachad mandible, and chimp-like philtrum. Is skin thickness genetic at all or is it all based on fat?

Last edited:
  • +1
O'Pry has really good maxilla though and Pattinson has good zygos, gigachad mandible, and chimp-like philtrum. Is skin thickness genetic at all or is it all based on fat?
Opry still has flat below average zygos right? and pattison has flat maxilla and average/normal zygo. I highly doubt anyone here actually has deformed zygos and maxilla and like I said, being lean makes it look like you have much more bonemass.
Is skin thickness genetic at all or is it all based on fat?
Epigenetic. So, no, not genetic. Mostly fat

• +1
Reactions: Smuuu, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
Super wrong, a lot of people, even somewhat attractive ones, have that. A small chin also causes that bloated chipmunk look.
Yep sure then. People here love coping with bones because it puts less of the blame on themrselves and they dont need to put effort into it. Muh bone genetics right theres nothing I can do to change it :( maybe some magic surgeries Ill never get and will make me look worse and not address the actual cause can fix it though :)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12216 and thecel