what causes flat cheekbones despite high zygo density at a low bodyfat

sam12344343

sam12344343

Made in Gods image
b

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
if they're flat they don't have 'high density'

unless they're just forward projecting rather than horizontally projected, which tends to be the case for caucasians.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, finn899, ElTruecel and 1 other person
if they're flat they don't have 'high density'

unless they're just forward projecting rather than horizontally projected, which tends to be the case for caucasians.
no like a wide face with flat cheekbones is what i mean

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
post example I can't visualize what you're trying to say.

his face is wide despite having flat cheekbones

Poor forward growth I'd imagine. Like when you see Asians with large high cheekbones and are lean, but the face still looks chubby. I guess this is partially fat distribution too, but mostly having a flat face.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, garoupilled_ and sam12344343
then what causes his face to be wide
wide cheekbones means wide neurocranium since they're attached.

it's also why causcasians don't tend to have wide cheekbones, they have narrow tall neurocraniums.

Poor forward growth I'd imagine. Like when you see Asians with large high cheekbones and are lean, but the face still looks chubby. I guess this is partially fat distribution too, but mostly having a flat face.
asians have the same amount of forward growth as causcasians, but all of the external tissue is much shallower set, they have very protruding eyes which means any amount of hooding there might be in bone isn't actually visible.

it's also why causcasians don't tend to have wide cheekbones, they have narrow tall neurocraniums.

asians have the same amount of forward growth as causcasians, but all of the external tissue is much shallower set, they have very protruding eyes which means any amount of hooding there might be in bone isn't actually visible.
do wide cheekbones not correlate with high density then ?

do wide cheekbones not correlate with high density then ?
only if they're proportionally wide compared to the neurocranium.

diamond shape faces are defined by wide cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343

Asians tend to have less forward growth of midface and upper face.

They have larger cheekbones on average, but when their faces are flat, the large cheekbones don't usually help them when it comes to making the face look lean, hence why I'm using that example.

A Caucasian with large cheekbones but with a flat face is also not going to look very lean either.

nope. their maxillas are shorter, since caucasoids have longer maxillas theres more leverage against them meaning they can get more recessed than asians

View attachment 2662046
View attachment 2662053
Asians tend to have less forward growth of midface and upper face.

They have larger cheekbones on average, but when their faces are flat, the large cheekbones don't usually help them when it comes to making the face look lean, hence why I'm using that example.

A Caucasian with large cheekbones but with a flat face is also not going to look very lean either.

Attachments

• rceqxk2d5e321.mp4
    76.5 KB