what causes gay pheno?

mug

mug

Kraken
we all know the most sterotypical looking gay person is Freddie Mercury

i would define the gay pheno is having excess body / facial hair and wearing few clothing, tank tops tight jeans etc...

theres some users who show this pheno like this greycel

this pheno makes me automatically assume anyone with it is a homosexual because freddie mercury media haloed this pheno as homosexual for eternity

what are your thoughts on the gay pheno?

post more examples

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wonderwhy, Growth Plate and thecel
theres no gay pheno retard

they just have a lot of estrogen

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and bogii
It’s more in the mannerisms

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Elvisandreaa and mug
i think its interesting because some people we can look at and inherently know they are gay from the way they act / style

• +1
Reactions: thecel and WhiskeyCocaine

ive been taking astaxanthin which supposedly reduces dht by 40% for skin and hair purposes

and strangely been more attracted to women than men recently

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Elvisandreaa and bogii

cope and cope

There’s a gay pheno, and it’s clearly identifiable. While not all men who have gay pheno are gay and not all gay men have gay pheno, there is a huge overlap.

I went to an LGBT club and saw lots of gay pheno males. I’m interested in learning more about the gay pheno because it’s different from just looking soy/low-T. I saw men who look more masculine than average, but look gay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug
cope and cope

There’s a gay pheno, and it’s clearly identifiable. While not all men who have gay pheno are gay and not all gay men have gay pheno, there is a huge overlap.
we think outside the box.

i could tell a homo from a mile away

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
cope and cope

I went to an LGBT club and saw lots of gay pheno males. I’m interested in learning more about the gay pheno because it’s different from just looking soy/low-T. I saw men who look more masculine than average, but look gay.
so can there be any ethnicity that creates this “gay pheno” if so, how? if a lot of ethnicities have different features, because clearly there’s certain features to a gay phenotype that we can create distinction

or is it the aura that high estrogen levels create that you can sense femininity, vice versa with testosterone, as there’s an aura of masculinity if higher T levels

• +1
so can there be any ethnicity that creates this “gay pheno” if so, how? if a lot of ethnicities have different features, because clearly there’s certain features to a gay phenotype that we can create distinction

or is it the aura that high estrogen levels create that you can sense femininity, vice versa with testosterone, as there’s an aura of masculinity if higher T levels
no its real

straight is left gay is right

• +1
you think if right had similar T and E levels to the left, he’d look the same as that picture?
its a composite image which means multiple people of gay and straight were merged and it shows a clearly distinct different pheno for both sexualities

• +1
you think if right had similar T and E levels to the left, he’d look the same as that picture?
i think if the right composite had similar T levels they would look similar but would probably be straight aswell...

theres different types of gays , ones that get fucked and ones that do the fucking. male and female roles so its unknown what percentage of tops and bottoms was used in gay composite but straight composite is "straight" forward

• Woah

View attachment 1903527

i would define the gay pheno is having excess body / facial hair and wearing few clothing, tank tops tight jeans etc...

View attachment 1903531

this pheno makes me automatically assume anyone with it is a homosexual because freddie mercury media haloed this pheno as homosexual for eternity

post more examples
Overgroomed eyebrows+uncanny facial hairstyle

View attachment 1903527

View attachment 1903531

post more examples
Examples of gay pheno: Lucas Dell, Nathan Kriis