WHAT CAUSES NO LIP SEAL?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
what causes a lack of proper lip seal, and as of such lip incompetency? i thought it was downward growth but here's andrew garfield, notorious for having sfs and he has no lip seal, just go watch any of his movies and you'll see what i mean:

no cause i watched social network and his mouth is always open unless he forces it closed, u have to be aspie to spot it but trust me he doesn't have natural lip seal

newfag
not new you retard, just have no idea what the fuck your talking about, it probably has no improvement on your psl or appeal, stop going autistic over shit that doesn't matter.

not new you retard, just have no idea what the fuck your talking about, it probably has no improvement on your psl or appeal, stop going autistic over shit that doesn't matter.
IMG 6637

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
yeah it doesnt matter much for psl or appeal but its important for health, all healthy faces have good proper lip seal, no lip seal means something is wrong

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
so wider mouth essentially?
Relative position of lip matters a lot, nothing changed in mouth width here but the front lip came forward though upper jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 19766
@TheHandcel hows your bimax research going, ima follow u because your research will help me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Chin projection, your chin support your lower lips, if you lack projection your lower lips don't have enough supports and fall down which breaks the lip seal pretty much, genio fix that

• +1
Chin projection, your chin support your lower lips, if you lack projection your lower lips don't have enough supports and fall down which breaks the lip seal pretty much, genio fix that
thank u, high iq greycel <3

where was ur source for this info?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672
thank u, high iq greycel <3

where was ur source for this info?
my personnal experience + ortho + surgeon, had trouble keeping my lip sealed but bimax + genio fixed it

• +1
Is your Lower lip more projected ? I think only a lf1 can fix a bad lip seal

• +1
how do u know it wasnt the ccw and vertical impaction that fixed it?
i mean it mights have helped but both my surgeon and ortho told me that genio is what was gonna fix my lipseal (they gave me the explanation i gave you)

• +1
i mean it mights have helped but both my surgeon and ortho told me that genio is what was gonna fix my lipseal (they gave me the explanation i gave you)
usa? american surgeons and orthos are bluepilled so i wouldnt tottally trust em

no, opposite, and why?
Then the maxilla is too far projected compared to the mandible. I have the opposite issue. They need to be together for a healthy lip seal.

• +1
bump, are there any other answers/opinions?

why does tom cruise have no lip seal then? he has great chin projection.