What causes tear trough?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Is it 100% recessed maxilla? If so over

Bad flat maxilla and large orbital rims.

• +1
Reactions: Salience, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7560
Is it 100% recessed maxilla? If so over
It’s caused by underdeveloped face. Not necessarily a recessed maxilla. But they go hand in hand.

If your main problem is dark circles then get facial fat grafting. It’s cheap as very effective. You don’t want to be fucking about with jaw surgery and MSE just for dark eye circles when your maxilla position fine.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco, SPFromNY914, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
It’s caused by underdeveloped face. Not necessarily a recessed maxilla. But they go hand in hand.

If your main problem is dark circles then get facial fat grafting. It’s cheap as very effective. You don’t want to be fucking about with jaw surgery and MSE just for dark eye circles when your maxilla position fine.
High iq

• JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter

Do you got any source to back this. I cantg seem to find anything online about it, when reading about tear trough

Depleted fat pad
Was gonna make a high iq post on under eyes but idk if people will find it useful

Last edited:
Are there any high psl people who have any sort of tear through

F43E1D1C 00EF 4A25 A054 421360D2E6C0

7E6792EF 2B19 4837 9326 E3638B36DAEF

It's the collapsing of the superficial fat compartments in the periorbital area - specifically the lateral, central, and medial ocular fat pads.

The maxilla influences the depth and projection of the mid-face and periorbital area, but isn't responsible for causing a hollowing of the eye; the fat pads are.

Depleted fat pad
Was gonna make a high iq post on under eyes but idk if people will find it useful
Tag me too, I will definetly read it.

I agree, fat graft seems to be the best option against filler or implant. I have a big under eye failo, ppl often commented on it and told me to sleep more etc because I was always having a little tear trough and dark circle even with optimal nutrition, sleep and skin care (greatly improved but still under average).
Then I understood it was the lack of undereye support (bone + fat).

I also have to do a lower eyelid retractation so I guess the under eye fat graft has to be done first.

It's the collapsing of the superficial fat compartments in the periorbital area - specifically the lateral, central, and medial ocular fat pads.

The maxilla influences the depth and projection of the mid-face and periorbital area, but isn't responsible for causing a hollowing of the eye; the fat pads are.

So how to fix?

So how to fix?
It there's a hollow or concavity, it needs to be volumised.

The only three solutions that are FDA approved in these areas to treat these depressions are fat, hyaluronic acid, or ocular implants.

Each have their advantages and disadvantages.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84