What causes this atrocious deformity and what can fix it?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Untitled 9

Opry seems is missing one piece of the face. he is saved by his other god-tier facial features.
But for a sub-human like me, I can't afford that hole in my face.
Why does this happen? Is palate expansion enough to fix it?

I don't think he's missing it. It's an illusion due to him having good under eye support.

I have the same thing, Ive seen some other threads on lookism talking about that hollow part of his face and people seem to say it's caused by paranasal hollowing, don't know if that's true though

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
its called ogee curve retard and its a good trait

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and AscendenceImminent
I don't think he's missing it. It's an illusion due to him having good under eye support.
Dud, are you blind or deluded? he's clearly missing a part of that face that I had to add with photoshop. Can't you see he's much better with it than without it?

Dud, are you blind or deluded? he's clearly missing a part of that face that I had to add with photoshop. Can't you see he's much better with it than without it?
He has that because of good bones under his eyes dude. His projects more hence why he has good eyes according to PSL. If you think I'm deluded then yes entire PSL is deluded lmfao

at least he's not missing that part at all.
He has that because of good bones under his eyes dude. His projects more hence why he has good eyes according to PSL. If you think I'm deluded then yes entire PSL is deluded lmfao
What the fuck are we talking about here? The rest of his face is top-tier, but that one is a failo, and he's saved only because the rest of his face is top-tier. That shit is not sexy at all.