What causes this??

altereg0

altereg0

Iron
Sup fellow looksmaxers, why does my upper lip area protudes like this? I have a recessive chin and I’m going to do genio soon, sorry for the low quality pic

Attachments

• 84A3BC39-EFDF-4AF6-949E-F5290ADA914D.jpeg
    84A3BC39-EFDF-4AF6-949E-F5290ADA914D.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
Overbite?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Maybe if you upload a pic with even worse quality we can help you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, 5'8manlet, Luke LLL and 6 others
It's a sign of forward maxilla most of the times

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 16048, altereg0 and 2 others
Maybe my lower face is laggin?
idk, braces can fuck up face, usually if ur maxilla is good u can't have recessed chin, bad projected yes, but no a recessed one

• +1
Reactions: altereg0 and Deleted member 2729
idk, braces can fuck up face, usually if ur maxilla is good u can't have recessed chin, bad projected yes, but no a recessed one
What is the difference between the two?

• +1
Reactions: Sens
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, altereg0 and Deleted member 2729
It's a sign of forward maxilla most of the times
Wait so it's a good thing? I kinda have it too although it's not as visible as in this guy's picture, my mouth area just protrudes a little bit and under some lighting actually looks kinda like I have nasolabial folds from, except instead of sagging cheeks it comes from cheeks that are too hollow in comparison to the mouth area...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
nigger genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: altereg0, Deleted member 2729 and Sens
Wait so it's a good thing? I kinda have it too although it's not as visible as in this guy's picture, my mouth area just protrudes a little bit and under some lighting actually looks kinda like I have nasolabial folds from, except instead of sagging cheeks it comes from cheeks that are too hollow in comparison to the mouth area...
it's just a sign of forward maxilla, that's could be good, but at the same time it could make you look feminine or uncanny

• +1
Reactions: altereg0, Deleted member 16048, Kroker and 1 other person
How the fuck do you consider your chin as recessed? jfl

it's just a sign of forward maxilla, that's could be good, but at the same time it could make you look feminine or uncanny
View attachment 1418982View attachment 1418984
Yeah I'm already pretty sure I have a forward grown maxilla, it's not overly forward grown but if the protruding lip area is a sign of good forward growth it's less of a reason for me to care (knowing it's not a sign of anything negative)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and altereg0
Sup fellow looksmaxers, why does my upper lip area protudes like this? I have a recessive chin and I’m going to do genio soon, sorry for the low quality pic
Not recessed but not projected**

What's your skin care routine? Do you DRMA roll?
Do you use minoxidil on your beard area?

Could be swelling or thickening of the tissues caused by something you did, or internal infection.

• +1
Reactions: altereg0
What's your skin care routine? Do you DRMA roll?
Do you use minoxidil on your beard area?

Could be swelling or thickening of the tissues caused by something you did, or internal infection.
I don’t use minox, i shave every 2-3 days, the skin care routine it’s basic, anti acne soap, moisturizer and sun screen and it’s been forever since I dermarolled

• +1
I don’t use minox, i shave every 2-3 days, the skin care routine it’s basic, anti acne soap, moisturizer and sun screen and it’s been forever since I dermarolled
Did you always look like that?

• +1
Reactions: altereg0
Did you always look like that?
I think so, can’t really seem to find some old photos to compare, i didn’t like taking photos when I was younger cuz I had a crooked nose

• +1