What causes underdeveloped chin?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
My chin is very small and underdeveloped I think I get it from my mothers side while my dad was a htn who ran jbw. Can it be caused by malnourishment?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and zeke714
genetics

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 8165, datboijj and 1 other person
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: lonelyguy326

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and CursedOne
Prenatal T

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Toth's thot, datboijj and 2 others
I have this issue, makes me look so uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and lonelyguy326
Diet is everything.

Westonprice

Africa 500x373

Australian aborigines 500x372

South Pacific 500x375

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568, never_lucky and 6 others

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
mouthbreathing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, Lawton88 and datboijj
small chin is high class

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Microgenia is just a genetic condition. I have it and it was present even when I was a small child.

There's no hormones or environmental factors significantly contributing to a small chin, its just genetics.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob and datboijj
Microgenia is just a genetic condition. I have it and it was present even when I was a small child.

There's no hormones or environmental factors significantly contributing to a small chin, its just genetics.
Have you looked into genioplasty?

My chin is very small and underdeveloped I think I get it from my mothers side while my dad was a htn who ran jbw. Can it be caused by malnourishment?
It is definitely environmental, and the best explanation I've read is bad oral posture (mouthbreathing).

A lot of people will say low-T but that is a misunderstanding of how T affects facial bones. Testosterone levels are not relevant in terms of normal, healthy facial growth. Testosterone and growth hormone just add extra mass on the extremity of the bones. If low testosterone caused receding chins, literally every woman would have a receding chin.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
mouthbreathing

I think this is the biggest issue followed by nutrition next. It seems since after the 70s the % of recessed chins etc. have went way up.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think this is the biggest issue followed by nutrition next. It seems since after the 70s the % of recessed chins etc. have went way up.
why do people mouthbreathe tho

why do people mouthbreathe tho

I remember some mothers causing that crap. Dragging kids to doctors for minor BS giving them prescriptions that made them mouth breathe even more because it had them sniffing so much.

Also the mouthbteathing habit should be broken right when its witnessed by a parent but most doctors just make the issue worse and don't tell the parents the real deal with that.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
I remember some mothers causing that crap. Dragging kids to doctors for minor BS giving them prescriptions that made them mouth breathe even more because it had them sniffing so much.

Also the mouthbteathing habit should be broken right when its witnessed by a parent but most doctors just make the issue worse and don't tell the parents the real deal with that.
stupid of them imo
they should all understand that mouthbreathing will cause the kids to become bullied

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Lawton88
I am skeptical when people say it’s strictly environmental or strictly genetic. I thinks it’s probably a combination of both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Unknown. Genetics, allergies, soft diet, hypertrophic adenoids, all of the above, or other.

• +1
Estrogens in the oceans and drinking water. in the future most men will have chin implants.

• +1
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 13409
Not genetics IMO. Look at photos of people in 40s. No one had a fucked up chin.