What causes wide but flat Zygos?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m talking about Zygos that are latterly wide but don’t have any anterior projection/fwg

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Lack of nasal and brow projection causes this look. If your nose is flat and your brow is flat your cheeks will completely flatten your face. Look at Asians vs Whites. Both have prominent zygos but only Asians have flat faces while Whites in comparison appear muzzle mouthed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and liberiangrimreaper
Some faces grow more horizontally than forwards, there only needs to be so much bone in the face, there only can be.

IMG 0488

mouthbreathing with a certain type of malocclusion with heavy molar contact/clenching and little incisor contact

Lack of nasal and brow projection causes this look. If your nose is flat and your brow is flat your cheeks will completely flatten your face. Look at Asians vs Whites. Both have prominent zygos but only Asians have flat faces while Whites in comparison appear muzzle mouthed
Makes sense, all these things are monogglodian traits so it makes sense that it would make you look Asian therefore make your face look flat

i have wide cheekbones but flat
my maxilla is the most developed part of my face
my brow ridge also surpasses my cheekbones in terms of forward growth
why do i have flat cheekbones?

Just lack of bone mass

• WTF
Reactions: Cyrus
Is your face narrow?

• +1
only my chin. i have a normal fwhr
Also your brow is supposed to surpass your cheeks as a man. Only a woman's profile would show otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Ideally your brow and your cheekbone are ahead of your eyes from the side profile for ideal aesthetics. If you were to draw a line from the front of your brow to the front of your cheeks it should be in front of your eye.

• +1
Also your brow is supposed to surpass your cheeks as a man. Only a woman's profile would show otherwise
Yup, I think women tend to have larger Zygos then men due to have narrower heads and smaller jaws and brows which wakes them look larger in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Ideally your brow and your cheekbone are ahead of your eyes from the side profile for ideal aesthetics
Your supras and infras should be more forward your eye as well

And your nasal bridge should be more forward by a decent amount

• +1
This guy is missing the nasal projection so his face still looks flat
Very common with a lot of blacks/asians.

While Arabs tend to be the opposite their nasal bones are too projected

• +1
I think being Chinese helps

This guy is missing the nasal projection so his face still looks flat
thats just a small part of it
the big problem is his overgrown lower maxilla and protruding lips and flat nose

Very common with a lot of blacks/asians.

While Arabs tend to be the opposite their nasal bones are too projected
Arabs and other subtropical races have weaker brow projection so their nose looks bigger in comparison. Very common in Roman statues for example but even Greeks with still had this issue even if their nose wasn't bumpy

• +1
thats just a small part of it
the big problem is his overgrown lower maxilla and protruding lips and flat nose
If his nasal bone was more projected + he had larger maxillary vertical height this would all be offset

• JFL
Arabs and other subtropical races have weaker brow projection so their nose looks bigger in comparison. Very common in Roman statues for example but even Greeks with still had this issue even if their nose wasn't bumpy
So the only race that tends to have projected brows and a projected nose are whites?

Their is also a specific black phenotype that has insanely projected brows but I don’t know which one, but most have flat

• +1
If his nasal bone was more projected + he had larger maxillary vertical height this would all be offset
Ya blacks also tend to have shorter maxilla’s as well

• +1
So the only race that tends to have projected brows and a projected nose are whites?

Their is also a specific black phenotype that has insanely projected brows but I don’t know which one, but most have flat
Whites and some Amerindians too. If you google pics of American Indians they have similar features

Which Black pheno has this? I have yet to see this. Rounded bulbous foreheads seem to be the rule in most Blacks, with Somalis having it the worst.

Whites and some Amerindians too. If you google pics of American Indians they have similar features

Which Black pheno has this? I have yet to see this. Rounded bulbous foreheads seem to be the rule in most Blacks, with Somalis having it the worst.
I don’t know specifically what it is but they all look so similar, they have giga projected brows and their eyes look sunken into their skull

Anthony Edward’s is an example of this

I don’t know specifically what it is but they all look so similar, they have giga projected brows and their eyes look sunken into their skull

Anthony Edward’s is an example of this
Wouldn't be surprised if they had White ancestors

• +1
Wouldn't be surprised if they had White ancestors
Just shows how white people are the only ones that have everything going for their eye area

All their bones around orbitals are projected

Blacks have terrible nasal bridges and supras

Asians have terrible everything

Arabs have shit infras

Curry’s have shit infras

Whites have it all

Just shows how white people are the only ones that have everything going for their eye area

All their bones around orbitals are projected

Blacks have terrible nasal bridges and supras

Asians have terrible everything

Arabs have shit infras

Curry’s have shit infras

Whites have it all
Europe is geographically between everywhere else so it would make sense the natives have features of all mankind. That's why Whites are thought to look "plain" and "basic" as their features are the most balanced and they avoid extremes.

Even European hair is neither straight nor tightly coiled, but neat parted waves.

There was an old meme of a guy who would turn pics of White women into Chinese or Black. But if you compared the bones the White women looked perfectly halfway in terms of features between the Black women and the Chinese. The eyes were not too bulbous or slanted, but almond. The face was neither too short nor flat, etc

• +1