what causes wide ribcage

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
even when lean my rib cage is wide asf and I am wondering what that cause of that could be.

I am wondering since is spent a lot of my childhood years overweight that could contribute to it. my bother has a much smaller rib cage than me and he was lean growing up.

could that have an effect?

By breathing

Pure genetic lottery at birth. If you look at Dwayne Johnsons pics before his steroid usage at age 15, he was already wider in clavicle width and ribcage size than most adult men twice his age.

Or any pro swimmer, like Ryan Murphy at the beginning of their careers as teens. Their ribcages as a natty novice teen were larger than the typical ribcage of a 25-35 year old doing heavy weightlifting and using illegal substances.

It's a hard pill to swallow, but some genetic advantages can't be surmounted with any amount of hard work or steroids. There will always be guys bigger than you even if they never lifted a finger, while you work out 5 times a week and use every PED possible with test and trenbolone.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
the replies are so dumb

this sites quality has gone down

Pure genetic lottery at birth. If you look at Dwayne Johnsons pics before his steroid usage at age 15, he was already wider in clavicle width and ribcage size than most adult men twice his age.

Or any pro swimmer, like Ryan Murphy at the beginning of their careers as teens. Their ribcages as a natty novice teen were larger than the typical ribcage of a 25-35 year old doing heavy weightlifting and using illegal substances.
thank you for the intelligent reply

I was just wondering if being overweight while growing could've had an effect. especially since my brother's rib cage is a lot smaller.