what cell phone have the best camera??

Samsung and Google pixel

The S11/+ is tipped to come with a fuckhuge rear sensor, which should make a big difference for photography. Their camera software isn't shit either, and Americans can load gcam on it if they want thanks to the Snapdragon units they get. Wait for it to be released in Feb-March next year and see for yourself.

• Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry
Do not ever ever ever ever ever get an android if you want to be respected and soight after by girls. JFL they would literally laugh out loud if you showed them your high inhib ”google phone” LMFAOAOAOAOA

Chad doesnt know anything about phones, just gets the newest iphone every year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik, Dicklet.4.3, lasthope and 3 others
The S11/+ is tipped to come with a fuckhuge rear sensor, which should make a big difference for photography. Their camera software isn't shit either, and Americans can load gcam on it if they want thanks to the Snapdragon units they get. Wait for it to be released in Feb-March next year and see for yourself.
i'll definitely check it out

chad uses a disposable camera for his tinder pics

• +1
Reactions: lmfao
Do not ever ever ever ever ever get an android if you want to be respected and soight after by girls. JFL they would literally laugh out loud if you showed them your high inhib ”google phone” LMFAOAOAOAOA

I bought iPhone 7 4 years ago and you right it's a big halo and give you some status and help you with some nt behavior. but im tired of iPhone men that company is staring to decline

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and lmfao
Most celebrities use iphones, sean o pry, chico, jordan barett have iphones.

If ur chad, all of them

Chad can rock a motorola razr flip phone from 1998 and girls will think it's the coolest thing they've ever seen. Incel walks around the mall with his iPhaggot 10 phone and apple watch, totally invisible to women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, IWantToMax, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Chad can rock a motorola razr flip phone from 1998 and girls will think it's the coolest thing they've ever seen. Incel walks around the mall with his iPhaggot 10 phone and apple watch, totally invisible to women.

Yeah if youre tyler maher you could use a fucking can with a string, but for the just above average chadlite/chads the iphone halo is super real

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Gandy rocks a Samsung

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Titbot and the next o'pry
Whats wrong with everyone here jfl recommending subhuman Samsung or iPhone for their camera jfl. If we are speaking about camera and only camera then nothing beats Huawei

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BogdanYermakov, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Whats wrong with everyone here jfl recommending subhuman Samsung or iPhone for their camera jfl. If we are speaking about camera and only camera then nothing beats Huawei
yeah, I guess they misunderstood the question because I stared talking about iPhone. about Huawei p30 I've heard have the best camera. but got mugged by the new google phone. what other company besides Huawei have good cameras too??

Good trade off for getting spied on by China

If this is about the best camera for selfies which I assume it is then you're better off buying an actual camera like a Panasonic Lumix or something which is much cheaper than a flagship smartphone but is capable of lens sizes appropriate for selfies. You just aren't going to get good pictures from a smartphone unless you are standing miles away.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
huawei

• JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov
I’ve never witnessed a Chad own a phone other than an iPhone. The Apple pill is extremely real. If you turn to the dark side, enjoy a life of misery.
applepill is a legit halo

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov and lmfao