What changes did getting a gf do to your personality?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Did you become more assertive or confident?

never had gf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill, 5'7 zoomer, PROMETHEUS and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mog3D, bobthebuilder23 and sportsmogger
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
First Relationship ever made me Paranoid asf,like wondering what she's up to when im not around etc
2nd one didn't really care that much because the heartbreak from the previous relationship made me
numb at that point and was just on cruise control from at least having a steady supply of coochie to
pacify me.

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger
Even tho I'm single currently,one of the best things I will always miss about having a gf is the treatment
I got from people,like going to Restaurants and stuff people treat you like a mini Celebrity by proxy of
just having a female with you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: disheartenedcel, apocalypse, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
doesnt matter in the starting stages. starts to matter by the first/first and a half year of the relationship

Even tho I'm single currently,one of the best things I will always miss about having a gf is the treatment
I got from people,like going to Restaurants and stuff people treat you like a mini Celebrity by proxy of
just having a female with you.
this so fucking much

people are so nice and respectful when you have a girl with you.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, JL~, Primalsplit and 1 other person
sorry. read the question wronf. I definirelt became more beta and less assertive

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism
he matched with like 50 HTBs in turkey lol

I am subhuman. JFL at believing one frauded tinder experiment

I am subhuman. JFL at believing one frauded tinder experiment
UK is impossible mode, you should geomax to turkey

• +1
getting a gf would fix all my problems it would also purge this forum from my presence

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
move to another country just so you aren't truecel theory

maybe I will
I’m being serious, you would crush it in the Middle East/South America, and MENA/latina girls are actually hot unlike SEA girls

• +1
I became dorktriad, abused her everday n shiyt

move to another country just so you aren't truecel theory

maybe I will
You're obviously not good enough to compete in Chaderlands ( :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul:) but you can be a big fish in a small pond.
@Skywalker

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston
i doubt it
Problem with white girls in these major western/euroepan cities are literally chadlite+ only so even as a HTN (like you) you would struggle.

This is my geomaxxing tier list for white men on places they should go if they want to slay :

1. CHADLITE+ stay in the west

2. MTN-HTN go to the Middle East or South America

3. LTN and below go to SEA

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Skywalker, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Problem with white girls in these major western/euroepan cities are literally chadlite+ only so even as a HTN (like you) you would struggle.

This is my geomaxxing tier list for white men :

1. CHADLITE+ stay in the west

2. MTN-HTN go to the Middle East or South America

3. LTN and below go to SEA
I agree, but I am kinda old and traumatized by inceldom already. I don't know if moving to turkey and getting HTB there will make me happy at this point.

I think if you are above the age of 25yo and incel, you should consider 4. MGTOW

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I agree, but I am kinda old and traumatized by inceldom already. I don't know if moving to turkey and getting HTB there will make me happy at this point.

I think if you are above the age of 25yo and incel, you should consider 4. MGTOW
You should try it at least once before you reject it. Good experiences heal one's mind. I think you would be worshipped in a place like Turkey, Greece etc.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Of course, White women were made by god only the 1% should get them, They are sacred

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and yeeyeeslayer
Of course, White women were made by god only the 1% can get them
The hot ones yes lol esp on OLD, if you want to slay white HTB+ on dating apps in the west you must be at least chadlite MINIMUM

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
You should try it at least once before you reject it. Good experiences heal one's mind. I think you would be worshipped in a place like Turkey, Greece etc.
which makes me doubt the entire theory that I would do well there at all. Maybe some greek/turkish girls think I have money because I am from the netherlands. Just gold-diggers.

I was in greece last summer and got 0 ioi, I was truecel there.
ABLVV87ISi3QOgL3v523AbF4k7wO3IZnMxByyNJDX6um6tul4H-rBserTHpLspXmxjQ0WzfVs95a3t_Olk48Zc-H-cZ0KIAoRc6CMlp-0OWiUW4JvrLRsgKWMmtF7wHQawAXCTMeF_oVJoCkmxwVxZ5TVTwPiB9aaO8ad6TpO7GBKxbeQestjFaryNh1_CpfQLuWjQU5NwPKntxo-M2CUxsXbSxeKqp9F7Y-2QDqFdDeq1ruDIoK1ep1kIqhIGOA5MDD11n0GKRtJcq2xl106dGe9QBKxq02hSCucSAro1vUNEIKmCy6LV5FVrXp8hYvel-b2gnljevhHgm-1EntjT6XonEW1WsEVRsHv0wtMCbYlOZFyLFdj9iCkqjhJ9qIFt9B_PXNwXRv98qU-4C_4vJ41KOLnYtn-48f301xDlcwoFqRL2iz1SoaSrc_dJF0eihS74o3IRqg_52uzbDdrth5IkIFnpIyAPJq--qgB8_VSg_spNFg_aLPGEmcRH25zcpaW-Zd-f_SqEvxLVKpBYbtMj42_EjpbJO-V1TVZpBqD04WalDb-R7_m-iNIrVoDP9AtAziEjU7NIySn3SC7TtSENAnTOBrod0JKB_wTvM7qK7VmzUTb5foL9jANs2-paoFDUfRnzfEc2TfmPfsaVmIstdMQ905m4RvauFpDwq0vq2XGYbNGddN0n23sKVSNOAi7rbi4hrHr2jm4x8zDNc8iBFKvV2vZgTK85CWsK5oexs98NtSC2K61g_3VBIVU-7QQgaFUiT5bR5nfnpYAGuTFjH0BEG1cVMiZznjGqhVWXltgy-0Yg4fTqseXxvEfoPSp868B2YSOOnMEPb7sTy1s05dyJm3xkpTl7yonka58MhZpBZpK9FOfbf3VwgBBwjWFJtV8-wLa53br0A1_IKEkjtK-cXU8KnWeWbHpxcAmvb7mOExKWne8SjfIMzl5w=w1890-h1421-s-no-gm

no matches on dating apps, nothing.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and MagaPutinism
which makes me doubt the entire theory that I would do well there at all. Maybe some greek/turkish girls think I have money because I am from the netherlands. Just gold-diggers.

ABLVV87ISi3QOgL3v523AbF4k7wO3IZnMxByyNJDX6um6tul4H-rBserTHpLspXmxjQ0WzfVs95a3t_Olk48Zc-H-cZ0KIAoRc6CMlp-0OWiUW4JvrLRsgKWMmtF7wHQawAXCTMeF_oVJoCkmxwVxZ5TVTwPiB9aaO8ad6TpO7GBKxbeQestjFaryNh1_CpfQLuWjQU5NwPKntxo-M2CUxsXbSxeKqp9F7Y-2QDqFdDeq1ruDIoK1ep1kIqhIGOA5MDD11n0GKRtJcq2xl106dGe9QBKxq02hSCucSAro1vUNEIKmCy6LV5FVrXp8hYvel-b2gnljevhHgm-1EntjT6XonEW1WsEVRsHv0wtMCbYlOZFyLFdj9iCkqjhJ9qIFt9B_PXNwXRv98qU-4C_4vJ41KOLnYtn-48f301xDlcwoFqRL2iz1SoaSrc_dJF0eihS74o3IRqg_52uzbDdrth5IkIFnpIyAPJq--qgB8_VSg_spNFg_aLPGEmcRH25zcpaW-Zd-f_SqEvxLVKpBYbtMj42_EjpbJO-V1TVZpBqD04WalDb-R7_m-iNIrVoDP9AtAziEjU7NIySn3SC7TtSENAnTOBrod0JKB_wTvM7qK7VmzUTb5foL9jANs2-paoFDUfRnzfEc2TfmPfsaVmIstdMQ905m4RvauFpDwq0vq2XGYbNGddN0n23sKVSNOAi7rbi4hrHr2jm4x8zDNc8iBFKvV2vZgTK85CWsK5oexs98NtSC2K61g_3VBIVU-7QQgaFUiT5bR5nfnpYAGuTFjH0BEG1cVMiZznjGqhVWXltgy-0Yg4fTqseXxvEfoPSp868B2YSOOnMEPb7sTy1s05dyJm3xkpTl7yonka58MhZpBZpK9FOfbf3VwgBBwjWFJtV8-wLa53br0A1_IKEkjtK-cXU8KnWeWbHpxcAmvb7mOExKWne8SjfIMzl5w=w1890-h1421-s-no-gm

It is not your looks bro

Made me dislike niggers more

David gandi doesn't count as a gf bro
He's in the friend zone nigga. It's true that he's extremely sexually attracted to me but I don't swing that way

I'm a slav bro
JFLLLLLL, even worse. Slavs are more hated than Jews here. I'm not even gonna argue with you anymore, there are like a 1000 threads on Slavs roasting your ass

we have an elephant in the room, as something is really off here

Can’t remember, have not started any relationships since finding this forum.

Back when it was blue pilled I enjoyed it but now I don’t see the point, until I’m surgerymaxxed some chad is always going to come along and outcompete me. Even then, I’m too old. Not dating 30+ whore roasties but under 30 girls sure won’t date me.

Hopefully can de-age a bit with bimax and implants stretching my skin out over my new bones.

• +1
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper and MoggerGaston
Can’t remember, have not started any relationships since finding this forum.

Back when it was blue pilled I enjoyed it but now I don’t see the point, until I’m surgerymaxxed some chad is always going to come along and outcompete me. Even then, I’m too old. Not dating 30+ whore roasties but under 30 girls sure won’t date me.

Hopefully can de-age a bit with bimax and implants stretching my skin out over my new bones.
LTR not worth with women above age 21 imo

None, because I never had a girlfriend in the first place. I'm MTN according to some indians in this forum (in other words, LTN).

LTR not worth with women above age 21 imo

On average yeah. I wouldn’t put a number on it though, some shut-in girls in their mid 20s with very sweet personalities and intact virginities who are shy and plain looking and never installed dating apps do exist.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston