What chemicals are you guys interested in

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
Try to avoid steroids, because that market is already saturated to fuck every man and his fucking dog has a "UGL" going. And besides, contrary to exceedingly dumb belief by steroid users, almost all androgens have more or less the same actions in the body. So theres little chance that some compound you found in the back of a merck catalogue that was never marketed is going to be significantly better than the shit thats already readily available like trenbolone or nandrolone. If its a particular formulation that you find hard to get I'm open to that (for example, you want androgel or actual pharma NPP etc)

I'm interested in catering towards stuff that is esoteric or otherwise hard to get.

The kind that enable me to get a bag

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Agreed that for roids just do Test or Tren and stay away from designer shit.

The interesting stuff would be SARMs which have similar results but no sides like hair loss, gyno, acne. LGD is the best for mass and strength.

And weight loss aids for cutting that don't cause muscle loss.

DNP and Clenbuterol are the kings for this but Ephedrine can be handy..

Clen can cause heart issues while DNP can cause death if you take too much or don't respect the protocol like staying out of hot environments and keeping hydrated. Also cataracts and peripheral neuropathy if you don't take anti oxidants like NAC.

Sry br0 @Extra Chromosome is the resident mad scientist of looksmax,

You'll have to find another shtick,maybe you can be the gl guy..No wait dogtown right,fuck forgot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome and hebbewem
Sry br0 @Extra Chromosome is the resident mad scientist of looksmax,

You'll have to find another shtick,maybe you can be the gl guy..No wait dogtown right,fuck forgot.

I dont think you understand what I am asking m8y. I have the means, property and connections to start a business supplying these products. I have zero interest in being a forum guru of any kind.

[Theory] Secret Cehmicals Part 2: 4F-MPH
Jump to newUnwatch
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

JoinedNov 21, 2018Messages7,806
Mar 6, 2019
Abstract:
4-fluoromethylpenidate (4F-MPH) is a stimulant and an analog of the ADHD medication methylphenidate (Rtialin/MPH). 4F-MPH has long lasting and greater effects than MPH. Anecdotal evidence says that 4F-MPH has less side effects than MPH. It is also likely to be habit forming.

History:
This is a recently discovered chemical, and only anecdotal evidence exist about recreational use.

Mechanism of action:
4F-MPH works by inhibiting the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine, allowing greater concentration of these respective hormones at the brain receptors.
4F-MPH is 3x more potent at dopamine receptors and 2.5 more potent at norepinephrine receptors than MPH.[1]
4-Fluoromethylphenidate.svg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome and Cretinous
dht gel 4 my pinos

Clenbuterol.

I dont think you understand what I am asking m8y. I have the means, property and connections to start a business supplying these products. I have zero interest in being a forum guru of any kind.
I want Clenbuterol

Anything that kills painless and fast

ANFO TATP HMTD Cyanide RDX C4

Hi FBI

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
[Theory] Secret Cehmicals Part 2: 4F-MPH
Jump to newUnwatch
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

JoinedNov 21, 2018Messages7,806
Mar 6, 2019
Abstract:
4-fluoromethylpenidate (4F-MPH) is a stimulant and an analog of the ADHD medication methylphenidate (Rtialin/MPH). 4F-MPH has long lasting and greater effects than MPH. Anecdotal evidence says that 4F-MPH has less side effects than MPH. It is also likely to be habit forming.

History:
This is a recently discovered chemical, and only anecdotal evidence exist about recreational use.

Mechanism of action:
4F-MPH works by inhibiting the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine, allowing greater concentration of these respective hormones at the brain receptors.
4F-MPH is 3x more potent at dopamine receptors and 2.5 more potent at norepinephrine receptors than MPH.[1]
4-Fluoromethylphenidate.svg

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Ritalincel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Diesel and ammonium nitrate?

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
Oxytocin secretions by getting continuously validated by looks halo effect through ascension.

Last edited:
N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, methamphetamine, diacetylmorphine, melatonin, alprazolam

haven't tried the former two yet