What college in should I attend

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

YTPPS
National guard will pay for it so just wondering what do you guys suggest I go to I'm gonna try to get a bachelor's degree in some meme shit its all about the bithces and parties age 17-21 needs to be hype before I join border patrol at 21

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, The Homelander, DarkAscender and 2 others
OVER I NEED ACTUAL ADVICE

@alurmo @sportsmogger @watah @Sexually Disabled @bloomercel @PlayersGetPlayed @truthhurts @Outerz14

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and alurmo
@Zenis @bimaxmaxxer @DarkAscender @The Homelander

texas a&m looks good

lots of white bitches to coom in

that would be my first choice, its the biggest uni there

depends on what you look like

Hi I’m in Texas. As a blackcel, if you’re smart, go to UT and slay some white liberal chicks.

A&M you will be incel unless you are a hyperathletic bbc

UH just fucking sucks

Texas Tech is meh

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, tombradylover and ferbite666
UT Austin fs.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, tombradylover, Muttcel foid killer and 1 other person
the closest one to @tombradylover

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Bomber517 and tombradylover
State guard will pay for it so just wondering what do you guys suggest I go to I'm gonna try to get a bachelor's degree in some meme shit its all about the bithces and parties age 17-21 needs to be hype before I join border patrol at 21
I don’t live there

State guard will pay for it so just wondering what do you guys suggest I go to I'm gonna try to get a bachelor's degree in some meme shit its all about the bithces and parties age 17-21 needs to be hype before I join border patrol at 21
I wish i was in ur shoes nigger. I wasted my youth. im a 23yo corporate cuck now. Too late for me to get the college exp

Don't waste ur youth nigger. Either go to UT austin, Univ of alabama, or Arizona state. Those are the Stacy capitals of america

I wish i was in ur shoes nigger. I wasted my youth. im a 23yo corporate cuck now. Too late for me to get the college exp

Don't waste ur youth nigger. Either go to UT austin, Univ of alabama, or Arizona state. Those are the Stacy capitals of the america
ok brah

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Nirvana, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
the only correct answer. A&M is gay. Tech is in the middle of nowhere. Baylor is gay and too religious. SMU costs way too much money and their education isn't the best. UH is cheap but campus blows and everyone is subhuman.
Facts plus UT Austin is 1 of the only schools in the US that has a good mix education potential and good slaying potential.

Most schools usually only have 1 of those or they have mid education and mid party scene and girls

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Muttcel foid killer and tombradylover
whats your gpa
nigga i dont need one i dropped out at 15 after 10th grade im getting my GED in job corps starting Tuesday then when I'm 17 I'm gonna join the national guard and use the benefits for college then at 21 I'm gonna become a border patrol officer

the only correct answer. A&M is gay. Tech is in the middle of nowhere. Baylor is gay and too religious. SMU costs way too much money and their education isn't the best. UH is cheap but campus blows and everyone is subhuman.
wouldn't everyone being subhuman be a positive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Muttcel foid killer
nigga i dont need one i dropped out at 15 after 10th grade im getting my GED in job corps starting Tuesday then when I'm 17 I'm gonna join the national guard and use the benefits for college then at 21 I'm gonna become a border patrol officer
idk how applying to college works with GED

actually not brutal theres some hot ass girls that go there but its a commuter school everyone goes home after class so campus is dead and gay.

OP just go to UT man A&M is good too everything else is either gay, cope, too religious or just flat out dogshit

• +1
Reactions: its so fucking over and TheLookInYourEyes
actually not brutal theres some hot ass girls that go there but its a commuter school everyone goes home after class so campus is dead and gay.

OP just go to UT man A&M is good too everything else is either gay, cope, too religious or just flat out dogshit
best colleges to grape

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
best colleges to grape
prob UH cuz everyones indian u can blend in assasins creed type shit and grape then escape into the shadows and they would get confused and not know the real culprit wheres waldo type shit Mumbai style

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and TheLookInYourEyes

Legit. I’m in houston and can confirm. 90% subhumans and all the hot girls spend most of their time in their Katy or Sugarland homes

• +1
The obvious that come to mind:
University of Arizona
UMiami
UCLA

Or is this only specifically Texas?

Legit. I’m in houston and can confirm. 90% subhumans and all the hot girls spend most of their time in their Katy or Sugarland homes
you already know bro. I got multiple friends that go to UH. Been on campus with them a few times and its eye opening how dead the shit is toward end of day and how everyone is black, indian or asian and lowkey subhuman. The hot girls are never on campus jfl my friends hate it there but everyone I interacted with there seems nice tho whereas at UT most ppl are snobby stuck up and think they mog and are the best its funny

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
prob UH cuz everyones indian u can blend in assasins creed type shit and grape then escape into the shadows and they would get confused and not know the real culprit wheres waldo type shit Mumbai style
whats your major

• +1
whats your major
Shitty major Biology and Psychology minor im applying to med schools currently actually. U cant do shit with stem majors outside research or lab work or grad/professional schools like med or dental

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and moredatesmorerapes
The obvious that come to mind:
University of Arizona
UMiami
UCLA

Or is this only specifically Texas?
FLorida they'll pay 100% of tuition Arizona they wont California pays 100%

Shitty major Biology and Psychology minor im applying to med schools currently actually. U cant do shit with stem majors outside research or lab work or grad/professional schools like med or dental
I was gonnna mire if CS cuz Austin is pretty good for that I think
Dunno much about med
Mirin doctorcelling though what specialty?

• +1
you are so lucky dawg, college in the netherlands is so dry

• +1
Reactions: bfol7 and Muttcel foid killer
you already know bro. I got multiple friends that go to UH. Been on campus with them a few times and its eye opening how dead the shit is toward end of day and how everyone is black, indian or asian and lowkey subhuman. The hot girls are never on campus jfl my friends hate it there but everyone I interacted with there seems nice tho whereas at UT most ppl are snobby stuck up and think they mog and are the best its funny
UH sucks but it’s mainly for people who dont give a fuck about the traditional college experience imo. It’s cool if you just wanna go to school and get done without blowing too much cash.

there are still quite a few coping Jeet and Chink subhumans at UT, but there are also a lot more tall preppy white chads and stacies, and the nightlife is a lot crazier.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and tombradylover
I was gonnna mire if CS cuz Austin is pretty good for that I think
Dunno much about med
Mirin doctorcelling though what specialty?
Thinking about Orthopedics or hematology but not sure ill decide whenever i get into med school rn I'm just worried about getting in. Location doesn't matter too much for medicine. Its about getting in to med school and performing well on board exams and getting matched into the specialty you want post residency. Like i said tho all i care about rn is getting in first (its hard asf) and ill worry later about the rest.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
UH sucks but it’s mainly for people who dont give a fuck about the traditional college experience imo. It’s cool if you just wanna go to school and get done without blowing too much cash.

there are still quite a few coping Jeet and Chink subhumans at UT, but there are also a lot more tall preppy white chads and stacies, and the nightlife is a lot crazier.
JFL the subhumans dont leave their dorms and apartments at UT. Nightlife is legit all chads and stacies. Amazing nightlife shit is so fucking lit

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer, Nirvana and TheLookInYourEyes
JFL the subhumans dont leave their dorms and apartments at UT. Nightlife is legit all chads and stacies. Amazing nightlife shit is so fucking lit
they litter the streets during the day time though. My sister went to UT so we went there quite often. I saw so many little manlet jeets who I mogged(as a truecel mulatto cuck), it was actually crazy. Now, when we were near the frat houses it was a diff story..

since you’re in Texas go to UofT, hella snow bunnies there.

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and TheLookInYourEyes
Thinking about Orthopedics or hematology but not sure ill decide whenever i get into med school rn I'm just worried about getting in. Location doesn't matter too much for medicine. Its about getting in to med school and performing well on board exams and getting matched into the specialty you want post residency. Like i said tho all i care about rn is getting in first (its hard asf) and ill worry later about the rest.
Yeah I read 40% of applicants don't even get into med school lol. Brutal. But you should be fine if your gpa is good and you prepare for mcat

• +1
Santa Barbara and follow in the footsteps of St. Elliott

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Yeah I read 40% of applicants don't even get into med school lol. Brutal. But you should be fine if your gpa is good and you prepare for mcat
as long as ur gpa isnt below 3.5 ur chilling MCAT u should shoot for like 507+ Im hoping to get 510+ that puts me in great spot to get into really solid MD schools. Would love to get into UT med school so i can just party on weekends hard and shit

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
I don't live in US so idk

you are so lucky dawg, college in the netherlands is so dry
It's only dry if you're with the wrong people
I've met amazing ppl and have been going to clubs since I joined this month, its fun :feelshmm:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer