What college in should I attend

National guard will pay for it so just wondering what do you guys suggest I go to I'm gonna try to get a bachelor's degree in some meme shit its all about the bithces and parties age 17-21 needs to be hype before I join border patrol at 21
Go to the best college you can since if you ever need to wage slave in the future you have a higher chance of getting a better paying job

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and Muttcel foid killer
National guard will pay for it so just wondering what do you guys suggest I go to I'm gonna try to get a bachelor's degree in some meme shit its all about the bithces and parties age 17-21 needs to be hype before I join border patrol at 21
Arizona State
Fsu
Ohio State
USC
NYU

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
University of Miami

• +1
Reactions: bfol7
pick military studies so you can get a high paying role before you the paw patrol.

• +1
JFL the subhumans dont leave their dorms and apartments at UT. Nightlife is legit all chads and stacies. Amazing nightlife shit is so fucking lit
i submitted my application on sat. but im so fucked bc engineering actual subhuman major

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i submitted my application on sat. but im so fucked bc engineering actual subhuman major
It is but it’s a great major with solid job prospects. It’s chill tho bro u can always join clubs, a frat, go to the rec etc etc to meet friends and non subhuman girls it’s not as hard as u think if ur willing to be social and put urself out there. U don’t have to feel like ur restricted to the ppl in ur major. Good luck bro

university of california los angeles

• +1
Is college not expensive scam in the U.S.? If yes, are you rich or your parents?