what colour are my eyes

@StrangerDanger
@8PSLcel

Pm me if you want to see the most subhuman picture I ever took of myself if u promise not to send it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and StrangerDanger
@8PSLcel Yours look D40-D60 to me tbh

Which eye color in the chart resembles mine the most?

2951994_9F656F45-4A05-4E9D-A51C-1E07D5C2B865.jpeg

IMG20220520115947

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
looks T17 or T15. They look brown but kinda cold looking.

I think you are right, those seem to be the most similar to mine. I think mine are legit light brown and not hazel or any kind of green IMO.

Also holy shit mirin your avi I need to look like him

Ditto, most aesthetic cartoon ever tbh

• Love it
I think you are right, those seem to be the most similar to mine. I think mine are legit light brown and not hazel or any kind of green IMO.

Looks like Superman which is the pheno I’m going for
3507E986 5B98 4A7E AD6D 0266C825717F
69EF374B 2277 4CC4 94DA BF1B0A79EDA6

I know I don’t actually look like Superman but I’ve had some people say that to me

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood

your eyes are very uniform in colour It's like a greyish brown all over. Mine has parts that are darker brown, yellowish parts, blue.

• +1
T10 or T07, def not D category
its still brownish

• So Sad
Looks like Superman which is the pheno I’m going for
View attachment 1747184View attachment 1747185
I know I don’t actually look like Superman but I’ve had some people say that to me

Mirin' pheno and forward grown. The only thing Archer has on you is being leaner and having better infraobital region/no undereye hollowness, but it's nothing to worry about with your level of looks (if you see my Bruce Wayne thread, the realistic render of him also has similar undereye hollowness and looks similar to Archer and Superman, so don't worry too much about it). Go slay Chad!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
your eyes are very uniform in colour It's like a greyish brown all over. Mine has parts that are darker brown, yellowish parts, blue.

Agree, yours have more colors on them. Mine are kinda uniform and cold looking, definitely not warm despite being light brown.

• +1
Mirin' pheno and forward grown. The only thing Archer has on you is being leaner and having better infraobital region/no undereye hollowness, but it's nothing to worry about with your level of looks (if you see my Bruce Wayne thread, the realistic render of him also has similar undereye hollowness and looks similar to Archer and Superman, so don't worry too much about it). Go slay Chad!
Yeah I mean leaness for sure but it’s mainly subtle ratios and proportions
Also yeah I wish i has a perfect underripe area I probably could’ve been chadlite

Agree, yours have more colors on them. Mine are kinda uniform and cold looking, definitely not warm despite being light brown.
they look cool. I like greyish eyes tbh

• Love it
your lips aren't that great he is right
Elite phenotype carries you

If only there was a way to get a more exotic pheno @reptiles

Bro its not pheno he bone mogs hard ive seen his side

• Woah
D40

• Love it