What colouring for men is comparable to blonde & blue eyed women

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
We all know that White Women who are pale or slightly tanned with Blue eyes and Blonde Hair are considered the best colouring on a woman even by normies

My question is, what's ideal for men?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
DARK HAIR PALE SKIN

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and bululu_87
blonde hair + blue eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, ElTruecel and HTN_Mentalcel
The coloring of a NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗

The coloring of a NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗
hmm its always the jewish faggots who like niggers

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
hmm its always the jewish faggots who like niggers
One the guy in my avi is not a Jew he is an Armenoid and two I don't like niggers or the fact they have the highest SMV I just accept the fact that it's true.

One the guy in my avi is not a Jew he is an Armenoid and two I don't like niggers or the fact they have the highest SMV I just accept the fact that it's true.
i didnt say ur avi jew

the jews got u over , niggers have lowest smv

Best is med pheno coloring

Tanned skin with dark hair mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, SonOfDarkseid, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and BrahminBoss
Reddish tanned skin and light eyes.

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and blatonslatt
How to get that?
Undertones are genetic, you could use contacts for lighter eyes like saafir does though. Personally, I find skin color more important though, especially if it’s glowing irl.

Dark hair + blue eyes + white skin with lighter tone (see Henry Cavill, Sean O'pry)

I am not one, but I know they are considered the most attractive all over the world. (I am not ethnic either, I have white skin, light brown hair, hazel eyes). Those type above are usually the anglo-saxons, I mean british. Also northern french, benelux, some germanic. Also americans, canadians, australians, etc with these ancestors.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Dark hair + blue eyes + white skin with lighter tone (see Henry Cavill, Sean O'pry)

I am not one, but I know they are considered the most attractive all over the world. (I am not ethnic either, I have white skin, light brown hair, hazel eyes). Those type above are usually the anglo-saxons, I mean british. Also northern french, benelux, some germanic. Also americans, canadians, australians, etc with these ancestors.
Cap tanned skin and dark hair mogs

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss